UFC 155: Dos Santos vs Velasquez II Pre-fight Press Conference 4pm ET/1PT/9PM UK DISC

I have this fight at 50/50. Super nervous. Should be great. I can't wait for the weigh ins tomorrow.

I agree

th

I laughed.

00301690-448823_catl_500.jpg

Another UFC belt coming back home!!!

is jds drinking mr burns tonic.seems his dome is getting bigger and bigger

Good conference, but I'm not sure i learned enough about how Cain is fighting for all of mexico.

I almost feel bad for Cain. Two more days and he is irrelevant in the HW division

Agree. This rematch shouldn't of happened this fast. How are you going to sell a 3rd fight down the line when JDS beat you down twice?

conference was too short for such a big fight

Agree. This rematch shouldn't of happened this fast. How are you going to sell a 3rd fight when JDS beat you down twice?

by having it in Mexico probably.

I really like both fighters personally. But i've probably on said this once or twice, that the UFC actually wants one guy to win. I usually think they really don't care but I do think they really want Cain to be the champ.

I really like both fighters personally. But i've probably on said this once or twice, that the UFC actually wants one guy to win. I usually think they really don't care but I do think they really want Cain to be the champ.

or... maybe... JUST MAYBE... there's no one else?

SHOCK AND AWE. retard.

With each guy having a quick victory over the other, a 3rd fight will be easy to sell

Yeah, UFC definitely wants Cain to win. Just look at Dana's reaction after JDS face planted Cain. They want Cain to be the face of the HW division so they can try to break new ground in Mexico. Unfortunately, by giving Cain an instant title shot to a guy who KO'd you in one min and will get beat again in the rematch it is only going to ruin Cain's career. JDS is the real deal

Dos Santos looked chill as fawk. Excluding another flashKO , I think Cain's resiliance and heart will make this a longer fight this time . It will be gruesome to watch Cain get beaten

any highlights worth pointing out?

Probably the worst press conference i have ever seen. Same of the most stupid unoriginal same old same old boring ass questions , and of course the fighters have to oblige them with the same standard answer ,that most of times doesn't even relate to the question. Overall , standard UFC press event.

Back