PBP UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II PBP Prelims (Discussion) 3:30pmPT/ 6:30pmET

Status
Not open for further replies.
How anyone thinks Anik is worse than Goldie is beyond me. Maybe there just used to Goldie being awful?

264828.png

Let's see how shitty I do tonight.

aw man anik and rogan arent gonna have a good joking chemistry

The Facebook stream is so much clearer

never used tapology before, signed up and made my picks but how do you get the sheet? and post it here?

Hit the "View pick/share picks" next to JDS vs Cain on the tapology home screen. There is embed link at the top in a box after you click the view pick/share picks.

Anik> Goldberg

Movie 43 is an interesting advertisement on the canvas.

How anyone thinks Anik is worse than Goldie is beyond me. Maybe there just used to Goldie being awful?

Goldie isn't monotone and I would say he's more knowledgeable than Anik. He actually has some enthusiasm and interest in mma, where I don't think Anik even cares about mma.

Anik is OK. It'll be interesting to see the chemistry between Anik and Rogan.

never used tapology before, signed up and made my picks but how do you get the sheet? and post it here?

Put the link to the image of your picks in the middle of that and it will show up

Cage is just so damn big for these smaller weight guys

Cariaso drops his hands whenever he throws kicks and puts his head down......he's going to get knocked out if he keeps doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back