UFC 141 Lesnar vs. Overeem

im new to ufc, when is this happening???? how is everyone not talking about these guys more?? they're huge!!! maybe bad fitness?

edit: ufc 74 just happening, they're already planning for ufc 141 wtf. this sport rules!!!

Overeem via TKO in the first round. Liver kick.

Count on it.

Looking forward to this. Lesnar just got screwed against the Undertaker, but would most definitely destroy Econoreem.

Haven't heard of Overeem, what was his previous gimmick?

Overeem via TKO in the first round. Liver kick.

Count on it.

2776352-5018973633-tumbl.gif

Needs more birds.

2e4kins.jpg

Last edited:
Idk i'd like to think that Overeem can keep it standing and KO Lesnar but i just see a Lesnar/Mir 2 stoppage for Brock again. Allistar doesn't have the take down defense that Cain does.

Greatest talent:heart quotient ever assembled in one spot.

I made this. And Overeem found it and added it to his Facebook photos.

Wow, so excited for this fight! Personally, I think Brock will frate trane Reem here! But if Reem can keep the fight standing, then Brock is in trouble!

Really?? That is funny. The look on AOs face makes it.

Yea. I love his face. That and Bruce jumping. To be fair, there was a guy that did a very sloppy version of it before me. It was low resolution and basically slapped together in a few minutes. I just had to give it the proper treatment... went and found high res images off all characters and did it up over a few hours. Its big enough to be printed out to a small poster...

And I wish I could claim I came up with Bruce Buffer jumping up like that, but he did. I think the guy that made the rough copy deleted or something, because I can't track it down. Hughes was my idea though :)

Last edited:
Back