UFC 100 was 10 years ago

Time flies, amazing.

Fun fact, I watched ufc 100 with David branch and his brother in Brooklyn, this was before he got into the ufc.

Watched this in Afghanistan on AFN. Good times.

English, do you speak it?

What is B&W?

Also, he finished his last fight.
Wth is this guy? You don't know what B&W means, yet knows for sure what BBC means, okay....

If you can't understand what I'm saying then try filling the gap: F _ _ _ _ f f.

Wth is this guy? You don't know what B&W means, yet knows for sure what BBC means, okay....

If you can't understand what I'm saying then try filling the gap: F _ _ _ _ f f.
Ok, thanks for confirming that your first post wasn't just typos. You're illiterate and dumb.

Ok, thanks for confirming that your first post wasn't just typos. You're illiterate and dumb.
And you're a millenal kiddo, now run back to your mom.

And you're a millenal kiddo, now run back to your mom.
So you're old and dumb?

Your mom should have bought you this.

So you're old and dumb?

Your mom should have bought you this.

Lol, that was really good. #sqn

In no way you're an annoying kid full of acne. I'm off, bye.

Affliction: Banned was 11 years and 1 day ago, today. Arlovski fought Rothwell on that card. How times have changed...

Lol, that was really good. #sqn

In no way you're an annoying kid full of acne. I'm off, bye.
An annoying kid full of acne?

That's your best insult?

I have to admit, it's not that bad considering how terrible your grammar is.

Better times. Fuck.. what an easy life i had back then.

Damn

Watched this with my dad, he died the following October

Now I’ve got two kids

Shit changes in 10 year

Except Brock, he’s still a goon

Rest in peace, father.

I'm still single. Still enjoying it. Still a drunk. Still a gym moose. Highly unchanged, actually, except that I was working a well paying but stressful and soul-devouring job then, and now I freelance photograph. So all in all, no complaints.

Looking forward to UFC 300, and more years of dishing out insults here on sherdog.

<{JustBleed}>

Rest in peace, father.

I'm still single. Still enjoying it. Still a drunk. Still a gym moose. Highly unchanged, actually, except that I was working a well paying but stressful and soul-devouring job then, and now I freelance photograph. So all in all, no complaints.

Looking forward to UFC 300, and more years of dishing out insults here on sherdog.

<{JustBleed}>

Get it in and get it in hard while single
Because when you get a ring on it and a couple of kids it all comes to an abrupt halt my man

Jesus!! I remember buying and watching it live, doesn’t seem like it’s been 10 years...

Get it in and get it in hard while single
Because when you get a ring on it and a couple of kids it all comes to an abrupt halt my man

From my observations, committed relationships are basically 2-5 years of dog(s) and hiking, then kids. But I'm passed it. Wont be happening so I'm just on the whatever happens happens path.

Man i miss how much better it was when ppv events were 1 really good ppv every 2-3 months. Not this watered down shit every week.

Man i miss how much better it was when ppv events were 1 really good ppv every 2-3 months. Not this watered down shit every week.

USADA also depleted the excitement. There are still great fighters throughout the sport, but I'd also rather watch Hector Lombards with cardio than Neil Magneys and Leon Edwardses.

Back