UberGus is coming for the belt!

dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

Bigfoot KO'd a K-1 champ.

In that day,yeah. Doesn't make him a top-level striker.

Proving your aspects require consistency,which later on Bigfoot got exposed getting outstriked by Cain,DC,Mir,Hunt.

Something about that routine he has made me chuckle. Looked like a guy who's clueless in the gym. But hey, he's definitely a BAMF, so my keyboard warriors ass will just STFU.

gus couldnt even get past crumble johnson
Fighters get caught. It happens. Doesnt mean 1 fighter is better. Rumble also caught DC as well. He just happened to recover faster. It he zigged when he should of zagged and the punch landed more flush, then he would have gone out as well. Still doesnt mean Rumble is better then DC.

I doubt anyone bets on rumble to beat Gus. We all know who the better fighter is.

first of all that looks heavier than 50lbs did you not see the size of the bar? secondly according to the video that was 95reps

clearly you either
1.don't lift
2.a meathead

Are those my only options?

As the proud owner of a rather uncomfortable lumbar disc hernia, I feel confident saying that high rep overhead pressing, especially with that form, is going to aggravate the shit out of Gustafsson's lower back.

overhead-press-legs.jpg

Christ, it really is amazing how bass-ackwards strength and conditioning can be in MMA. This guy's entire livelihood is tied to him being able to look after his body, but he obviously hasn't made any effort to look into the subject at all, given his willingness to be led blindly along by this clueless gym bro coach.

It doesn't how much he works on his arms, chest, and shoulders once DC grabs him by the legs and throws him on his back.
tumblr_nosp55MpX51u15238o5_500.gif

temp-320-53005636.gif

Daniel%2BCormier%2BSlams%2BJon%2BJones%2BUFC%2B182.gif

As the proud owner of a rather uncomfortable lumbar disc hernia, I feel confident saying that high rep overhead pressing, especially with that form, is going to aggravate the shit out of Gustafsson's lower back.

overhead-press-legs.jpg

Christ, it really is amazing how bass-ackwards strength and conditioning can be in MMA. This guy's entire livelihood is tied to him being able to look after his body, but he obviously hasn't made any effort to look into the subject at all, given his willingness to be led blindly along by this clueless gym bro coach.

Now that you say it I can't agree more. Ill give him credit for going to alliance after his first loss though.

Who do you think does a good job of surrounding himself with the best people and taking care of their body?

Is Sherdog really gonna Sherdog right now?

Just because Gus got molly-whopped by AJ (which realistically almost happened to DC).. we're just going to ignore how he handled Jones and successfully defended 123909 takedowns?

Jones>DC in terms of wrestling/grappling, from what I saw..

Gus will be fine.

Back