UberConor vs Khabib

Whatever you're smoking you need to get off those drugs. How does a guy who weighed in at 170 lbs, who DIDN'T cut any weight become 220 lbs.

I just drank a fifth of Proper 12 dare me to drive?

Some sort of scouse Irish tillgregor hybrid makes me feel sick

I think he could knock the old man off his bar stool with a shoulder thrust now but he isn't beating Khabib.

I just drank a fifth of Proper 12 dare me to drive?

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if someone as stupid as you drank that garbage just because your favorite WWE personality has his name on it.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if someone as stupid as you drank that garbage just because your favorite WWE personality has his name on it.

You're clearly not a true fan of mma, maybe you should go back to watching wwe that seems more your speed.

I would've said maybe, but Khabz is getting better, too. So it'd be a wash and, effectively, a repeat of the first one.

Do you even pay attention to MMA? Conor just weighed in 170 lbs without cutting weight. Now read that again, without cutting weight, which means he weighs exactly 170 lbs. based on my math, when he fights at 155 he cuts 15 lbs. Khabib's walk around weight is 187 so my math tells me he cuts 29 lbs for 155. Where in that math do you get that Conor is "just too big for him these days"

It amazes me how Conor's WWE fans come in here with this kind of shit and actually believe it.

I agree with the premise of this - that Conor being too big for Khabib is laughable - but he definitely walks around at over 170lb. There’s quotes confirming he was walking around at 177lbs back in 2016 and he looks significantly heavier now.

He plays up to the idea that he doesn’t weight cut as it gives him a built in excise of he loses, and makes any win look a bit better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back