News UAE Warriors 24

V. de Oliveira vs. S. Chipfumbu / Do Gyeom Lee vs. Ali AlQaisi

• Total voters
The fight before KB Bhullar is on now, start tuning in if you haven't!

*edit - actually it seems to be in a different order so I'm not sure now

Oh yes. I am in! Thanks so much @Kryptt for the bat signal!

Hoping everyone's enjoying a frightfully ghoulish Halloween weekend!!

Let's rock and roll!

Ya shame we didn't start off with the prelims but not sure I would have woken up in time anyhow. I was up late late and pretty toasted.

Were/Are the prelims on a separate viewing source? Up late and pretty toasted huh? I may try that tonight. :D

Word of the day.
nyctophobia
[ nik-tuh-foh-bee-uh ]
noun
an irrational or disproportionate fear of night or nighttime darkness.

Were/Are the prelims on a separate viewing source? Up late and pretty toasted huh? I may try that tonight. :D

No where I could find them last eve - don't think they show them anywhere. Hitman is pretty good with links usually too.

Oh yea I'll be up late this eve as well!

Gotta run out for a few things from Lowes tho.

The Emirate of Abu Dhabi (/ˌæbuː ˈdɑːbi/, /ˌɑː-/, or /-ˈdæ-/;[3][4] Arabic: إِمَـارَة أَبُـوظَـبِي‎ Imārat Abū Ẓaby, pronounced [ʔabuː ˈðˤɑbi])[3] is one of seven emirates that constitute the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is by far the largest emirate by area (67,340 km2 (26,000 sq mi)), accounting for approximately 87 percent of the total land area of the federation. Abu Dhabi also has the second-largest population of the seven emirates. In June 2011 this was estimated to be 2,120,700 people, of which 439,100 people (less than 21%) were Emirati citizens.[1] The city of Abu Dhabi, after which the emirate is named, is both the capital of the emirate and federation.[5]

In the early 1970s, two important developments influenced the status of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The first was the establishment of the United Arab Emirates in December 1971, with Abu Dhabi as its political and administrative capital. The second was the sharp increase in oil prices following the October 1973 War, which accompanied a change in the relationship between the oil countries and foreign oil companies, leading to a dramatic rise in oil revenues.[6] Abu Dhabi's Gross Domestic Product (GDP) estimates, in 2014, amounted to (EUR 0.24 tril.) AED 960 billion at current prices. Mining and quarrying (includes crude oil and natural gas) account for the largest contribution to GDP (58.5 per cent in 2011). Construction-related industries are the next largest contributor (10.1 per cent in 2011).[1]GDP grew to AED 911.6 billion in 2012, or over US$100,000 per capita.[7] In recent times, the Emirate of Abu Dhabi has continuously contributed around 60 per cent of the GDP of the United Arab Emirates, while its population constitutes only 34 per cent of the total UAE population according to the 2005 census.[6]

I'm assuming Ferreira got round one? He's decent imo.

Took some good shots but got control and (some) good GNP.

So yea imo...

Basically this all over now lol

I'm still salty about Handerson ruining my Amiran Gogoladze hype train, but credit where it's due, he's not very exciting but he's hard to beat.

Any sign of Red Goof yet?

I'm still salty about Handerson ruining my Amiran Gogoladze hype train, but credit where it's due, he's not very exciting but he's hard to beat.

Any sign of Red Goof yet?

Yea UFC in da House!

Edit: Agree-he is a grinding molester but it works!

I hope Ali AlQaisi wins his fight, he reminds me of the guy who played Victor Zsasz on Gotham. Hope he gets another shot in the UFC eventually!

Oh ok jus Mik atm - Dana otw - saw a bald dude earlier thru cage and thought it was him...

Back