• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

U.S. report on Russian hacking released.

<DrakeLaugh>

murica so soft he had to use a softest ass cunuck as a meme.

3111513100000578-0-image-a-36_1455140710063.jpg

Trump Humpers getting desperate. Quoting a drug user who may have killed his neighbor in Guatemala.

He also allegedly likes to have girls shit in his mouth.

He's a kook, but he is a smart kook when it comes to these matters. Regardless of his murdering, shit eating ways, he knows a thing or two about hacking and cyber security.

Now that the USA has declared that it was Russia that hacked the election and stole it from Hillary, should we send troops to Russia? Shouldn't they be made to pay to exposing John Podesta's emails and pizza parties?
Who is trying to go to war? Please post a link.

You mean to tell me that a guy on RT, a Russian controlled propaganda machine, is defending Russia. Shocking news to say the least.

You mean to tell me that a guy on RT, a Russian controlled propaganda machine, is defending Russia. Shocking news to say the least.

The idea that it was Russia is the oldest play in Washington's book. You do know who you are dealing with right? The C.I.A. doesn't just lie to the public, it lies to everyone including our own Congress.

Take a look at just a few examples and tell me if you think we should trust a word the C.I.A. says.

Lets start off with the Senate of the U.S. Congress itself calling the C.I.A. liars.

CIA-Headquarters-Building-012.jpg

Senate report on CIA torture claims spy agency lied about 'ineffective' program

The full extent of the CIA’s interrogation and detention programmes launched in the wake of the September 11 terror attack was laid bare in a milestone report by the Senate intelligence committee on Tuesday that concluded the agency’s use of torture was brutal and ineffective – and that the CIA repeatedly lied about its usefulness.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/dec/09/cia-torture-report-released

Remember when Congress brought the head of the C.I.A. in about spying on Americans?

Senators grill spy chiefs, accuse them of lies

Members of the Senate Intelligence Committee lambasted the nation's top intelligence chiefs on Wednesday, complaining of lies about gathering the phone records of Americans and failing to cooperate with Congress in an investigation of the CIA's controversial interrogation programs.

Committee members grilled Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and CIA Director John Brennan at the first intelligence committee hearing since President Barack Obama proposed reforms to the spy program.

Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., told them an ongoing "culture of misinformation" has undermined the public's trust in America's intelligence leadership.
https://www.adn.com/nation-world/article/senators-grill-spy-chiefs-accuse-them-lies/2014/01/29/k

And then of course lets not forget about the C.I.A. lying about collateral damage due to drone strikes.

Senator Warns CIA Against Lying About Civilians Killed in Drone Strikes
https://www.wired.com/2013/02/feinstein-drone-deaths/

And I'm not even going to bring up their lies about "Weapons of Mass Destruction" Lets instead go all the way back to Iran-contra and see if there was a pattern of lies even back then.

Iran-contra Witness Tells How Cia Lied

It may not be worse than Watergate, but on Tuesday Fiers, who headed the CIA`s task force on Central America in the mid-1980s, sat on the witness stand and began to tell how the CIA pressed the secret war against Nicaragua`s Sandinista government and then lied about it to Congress and the public.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...house-operation-alan-fiers-iran-contra-affair

Anyhow, that is only a few examples. Lying is what the C.I.A. does man. They even have the backing and expertise to manufacture evidence to go along with their lies. They are the APEX of liars on the world stage.

You're an unAmerican, unChristian, joke of a shitposter. Just a pathetic loser.

Well I tend to go with the opposite of what you think. So I see myself as an American, Christian, GOAT of a poster. Just an awesome winner.

Russia has been tooling up, polishing their weapons while US was too busy with the Al Qaedas, Sadam, ISIS, NoKor....You think Russia is just poking the bear without any precausion?

To be fair, we saw what they had in Syria, and it wasn't pretty.

To answer the question in the OP, no, we shouldn't go to war with Russia. However, we shouldn't turn a blind eye to their shady behavior. Sanctions have worked well in the past and would continue to work well. Hit them where it counts...the wallet.

Now that the USA has declared that it was Russia that hacked the election and stole it from Hillary, should we send troops to Russia? Shouldn't they be made to pay to exposing John Podesta's emails and pizza parties?
no.

Lol, we'd rape Russia.

Yes, I support a preemptive nuclear attack.

Right now it would be possible to wipe out Russia completely while retaliation would only cause around 100 million dead americans and destroyed infrastructure(all hospitals, power plants and highways). Around 100 million would be hurt and 100 million exposed to fallout.

If enough bunkers are constructed it is possible to hide enough seeds, fuel, generators and rebuild. Wait there for 2 weeks and you can ride out most of the fallout too.

Probable US targets:
sw1LI3l.jpg
How would you fare? Liberals would be completely wiped out. Some republicans might survive.

According to FEMA:
http://www.psr.org/assets/pdfs/projected-us-casualties-and-destruction.pdf

Yes, I support a preemptive nuclear attack.

Right now it would be possible to wipe out Russia completely while retaliation would only cause around 100 million dead americans and destroyed infrastructure(all hospitals, power plants and highways). Around 100 million would be hurt and 100 million exposed to fallout.

If enough bunkers are constructed it is possible to hide enough seeds, fuel, generators and rebuild. Wait there for 2 weeks and you can ride out most of the fallout too.

Probable US targets:
sw1LI3l.jpg
How would you fare? Liberals would be completely wiped out. Some republicans might survive.

According to FEMA:
http://www.psr.org/assets/pdfs/projected-us-casualties-and-destruction.pdf
Lol

Do you feel comfortable just taking our government's word that all of this even happened?
It is highly plausible. Espionage occurs to some degree on a daily basis and it's not like the story is ridiculously far fetched.

Blind distrust of the government is no better than blind trust of the government, but until you have evidence to the contrary disbelief is simply out of bias.

The idea that it was Russia is the oldest play in Washington's book. You do know who you are dealing with right? The C.I.A. doesn't just lie to the public, it lies to everyone including our own Congress.

Take a look at just a few examples and tell me if you think we should trust a word the C.I.A. says.

Lets start off with the Senate of the U.S. Congress itself calling the C.I.A. liars.

CIA-Headquarters-Building-012.jpg

Senate report on CIA torture claims spy agency lied about 'ineffective' program

The full extent of the CIA’s interrogation and detention programmes launched in the wake of the September 11 terror attack was laid bare in a milestone report by the Senate intelligence committee on Tuesday that concluded the agency’s use of torture was brutal and ineffective – and that the CIA repeatedly lied about its usefulness.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/dec/09/cia-torture-report-released

Remember when Congress brought the head of the C.I.A. in about spying on Americans?

Senators grill spy chiefs, accuse them of lies

Members of the Senate Intelligence Committee lambasted the nation's top intelligence chiefs on Wednesday, complaining of lies about gathering the phone records of Americans and failing to cooperate with Congress in an investigation of the CIA's controversial interrogation programs.

Committee members grilled Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and CIA Director John Brennan at the first intelligence committee hearing since President Barack Obama proposed reforms to the spy program.

Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., told them an ongoing "culture of misinformation" has undermined the public's trust in America's intelligence leadership.
https://www.adn.com/nation-world/article/senators-grill-spy-chiefs-accuse-them-lies/2014/01/29/k

And then of course lets not forget about the C.I.A. lying about collateral damage due to drone strikes.

Senator Warns CIA Against Lying About Civilians Killed in Drone Strikes
https://www.wired.com/2013/02/feinstein-drone-deaths/

And I'm not even going to bring up their lies about "Weapons of Mass Destruction" Lets instead go all the way back to Iran-contra and see if there was a pattern of lies even back then.

Iran-contra Witness Tells How Cia Lied

It may not be worse than Watergate, but on Tuesday Fiers, who headed the CIA`s task force on Central America in the mid-1980s, sat on the witness stand and began to tell how the CIA pressed the secret war against Nicaragua`s Sandinista government and then lied about it to Congress and the public.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...house-operation-alan-fiers-iran-contra-affair

Anyhow, that is only a few examples. Lying is what the C.I.A. does man. They even have the backing and expertise to manufacture evidence to go along with their lies. They are the APEX of liars on the world stage.

And the other agencies that came to the same conclusion, including the military, NSA and FBI. Just one big government conspiracy?

Did you read the report?

They have high confidence Putin wanted to influence it. The NSA has only moderate confidence on that.

They have high confidence russians hacked some stuff and released it. Doesn't mention exactly what.
OF COURSE, Putin wanted to influence it. That's not really even a question.
If he had an opportunity, he probably would take it. I would. So would the intelligence community in the US where an enemy power was vulnerable. If they didn't, they wouldn't be doing their jobs.
The only questions are if the chance came his way, and how bad the damage was.

It is highly plausible. Espionage occurs to some degree on a daily basis and it's not like the story is ridiculously far fetched.

Blind distrust of the government is no better than blind trust of the government, but until you have evidence to the contrary disbelief is simply out of bias.

2 questions.

Are you saying the US government, and it's intelligence agencies, has not provided extensive reasons to distrust and/or be skeptical of claims they make without providing us evidence and proof?

The government is asserting a claim so the onus is on them to prove it. Why would I have to disprove something they have never proven or else 'bias'?

It's an interesting wrinkle in presidential politics, but any candidate who is defeated by the Russians before taking office has no business being president. In 4 years, beat back the hackers and take control of the situation, getting caught off guard is no excuse for anyone asking for such an important job.
its interesting that people are shrugging off trump vs the intel community. literally vs all of them. trump can either back down or keep sinking because the intel community isnt going to back down. if the intel community doesnt trust trump how the fuck does that make this country safe against attacks foreign and abroad?

He also allegedly likes to have girls shit in his mouth.

He's a kook, but he is a smart kook when it comes to these matters. Regardless of his murdering, shit eating ways, he knows a thing or two about hacking and cyber security.
Must be a big Bella's fan.

And the other agencies that came to the same conclusion, including the military, NSA and FBI. Just one big government conspiracy?

Not really a conspiracy, the C.I.A. produces the intel and the rest go along with it as they always have until they get caught. Especially the Pentagon and Joint Chiefs of Staff who actually want wars. How many times does the C.I.A. have to dupe you before you understand they can't be trusted. I gave you multiple examples of how they will even lie to Congress. You think the C.I.A. will lie to Congress but it won't make up shit about Russia? Really?

Back