Tyson Fury's chin.

CastletonSnob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
How good/bad do you think it is? I say it's on the weaker side. He got dropped by Cunningham, Pajkic and Wilder, and rocked by Chisora.

He gets knocked down, but he never has a problem getting up and always has steady legs when he does. Chisora rocked him? In the first or second fight? I don't remember. Post a video and timestamp when it happened please.

How good/bad do you think it is? I say it's on the weaker side. He got dropped by Cunningham, Pajkic and Wilder, and rocked by Chisora.
Average chin. Above average recovery.

His recovery is barely explainable.

He gets knocked down, but he never has a problem getting up and always has steady legs when he does. Chisora rocked him? In the first or second fight? I don't remember. Post a video and timestamp when it happened please.
He got dropped and was unsteady for a bit against Cunningham, ended up recovering fine a bit after but for like the first half of that round was a bit shaky.

Getting knocked down doesnt equal a bad chin. Fury’s ability to take a punch is otherwordly.

Ability to rise from the grave, his chin has nosferatu levels of recovery.

He's somewhat vulnerable to being dropped by big right hands but his recuperative powers are excellent.

Well he got dropped by Wilder, twice and got back up both times. Wilder is touted as the biggest puncher in the world, some claim he's an all-time hardest puncher. Yet Fury survived. I think that tells you how good his chin is and his recovery.

Wilder is touted as the biggest puncher in the world, some claim he's an all-time hardest puncher.

This is clearly rubbish........yes he is a hard hitter but everyone only focuses on that as he brings little else.

Any punch landing from a top HW that clean on Fury in the 12th would have put him down.

Fury definitely has very strong recovery...........he is the opposite of Amir Khan in that respect

Fury definitely has very strong recovery...........he is the opposite of Amir Khan in that respect

the fact that it was the 12th round is even more impressive. A lot harder to climb off the canvas after half an hour of fighting

Getting knocked down doesnt equal a bad chin. Fury’s ability to take a punch is otherwordly.
He gets dropped hard though. His whole body gets shut down for a second, like a redwood dropping.

This is clearly rubbish........yes he is a hard hitter but everyone only focuses on that as he brings little else.

Any punch landing from a top HW that clean on Fury in the 12th would have put him down.
Well a lot of people on this forum would disagree with you. Personally I think he does hit hard but about the same as AJ in power terms, just that AJ doesn't have throw so wild to achieve the same result.

He gets dropped hard though. His whole body gets shut down for a second, like a redwood dropping.
Only by Wilder though. He didnt react badly at all when Cunningham popped him, just got put on his ass.

I dont think there is long list of HWs that can generate Wilder’s power even if they put everything they had into it.

Theres a reason his power gets such attention. He weighs less than most Cruisers and what he does to people is terrifying.

Well he got dropped by Wilder, twice and got back up both times. Wilder is touted as the biggest puncher in the world, some claim he's an all-time hardest puncher. Yet Fury survived. I think that tells you how good his chin is and his recovery.

Some? I don't think anyone disputes that Wilder is an all-time hardest puncher.

Dude got flush shot by hardest hitter in boxing ...... granted it was rd 12 an he dofnt have full power but it was still a button knock full on. Fury tired too in rd 12 got up an won rest of rd.

He might go down he doesnt stay down.

Back