Tyson Fury Tested Postive For PEDS (Nandrolone) In 2015, Why is this Ignored?

He said it was from eating uncastrated bull's testicles. Hughie also got busted.

That's one of those excuses that is such bullshit, that people believe you can't possibly be trying to get away with such bullshit so it may be true.

It's like telling a girl you brought home that you suddenly remembered you have to meet friends at 6am on a Sunday so you have to go and does she want a lift somewhere.

And he goes from a loudmouth goofball to a fan favorite

If you search for the threads here before the Klit fight he was chastised and bashed a lot

And he was straight after the wlad fight as well. He was slaughtered by the British media.

What he has done is gone on a charm offensive since he stated he was coming back, and a big chunk of his fans like him because of his persona. Imo

Desperate UK folk ignore cheating and bigotry.

I know you’re just after a bite, but.....

Not all do dude. Lots over here dont like him because of it. I’ve been a fury fan for years but I still consider him a cheat, and always will. I don’t really Care too much about the biggotry. Boxers shouldn’t be held up as role models, and even though I don’t share his views, I don’t dislike him as a boxer because of them

Is it possible that he accidentally ended with this thing in his system? I'm asking because I'm not familiar with how it all works.

That's pretty much why Armstrong ran free for years, even if the evidence was already there.
Oh really I didn't know that. He was another level of cheating though.

Is it possible that he accidentally ended with this thing in his system? I'm asking because I'm not familiar with how it all works.
Yeah it is possible but not entirely plausible that non-castrated boar meat can give positive results for Nandralone metabolites. It is naturally occurring in boars. That's why the UKAD didn't want to take the risk of going to court and possibly losing to Tyson Fury. I'd have to know the test results for Fury to say whether or not it could have been from boar meat or from actually shooting up nandrolone. I proved that Canelos Clenbuterol levels weren't possible unless he ate 17kg of adulterated meat in one sitting.

Last edited:
He said it was from eating uncastrated bull's testicles. Hughie also got busted.

That's one of those excuses that is such bullshit, that people believe you can't possibly be trying to get away with such bullshit so it may be true.

It's like telling a girl you brought home that you suddenly remembered you have to meet friends at 6am on a Sunday so you have to go and does she want a lift somewhere.
It was uncastrated wild boar (testicles and all). That bs excuse is even more embarrassing than getting popped.

Oh really I didn't know that. He was another level of cheating though.

TBH it was only released on a wide scale by French newspaper L'Equipe in 2005, right after his last win. But people knew before, obviously, and he bullied them into remaining silent.

L'Equipe got access to the results of a new blood testing protocole that was ran on 1999 samples (99 was Armstrong's first victory on the TDF). Amazingly, Armstrong's samples all came up positive. Guess what ? This time, he didn't sue. He just campaigned in the US, calling L'Equipe a "tabloid". Well, he didn't get the last laugh.

TBH it was only released on a wide scale by French newspaper L'Equipe in 2005, right after his last win. But people knew before, obviously, and he bullied them into remaining silent.

L'Equipe got access to the results of a new blood testing protocole that was ran on 1999 samples (99 was Armstrong's first victory on the TDF). Amazingly, Armstrong's samples all came up positive. Guess what ? This time, he didn't sue. He just campaigned in the US, calling L'Equipe a "tabloid". Well, he didn't get the last laugh.
Ha that was interesting to know. What a fucker he was! He really played the cancer survivor act really well too. I'm glad he got exposed as a cheating scumbag.

Ha that was interesting to know. What a fucker he was! He really played the cancer survivor act really well too. I'm glad he got exposed as a cheating scumbag.

No karma where armstrongs concerned unfortunately. Hes Made an absolute fortune investing in uber in its early days

Because he's whacky and had an impressive fight with Wilder.

No karma where armstrongs concerned unfortunately. Hes Made an absolute fortune investing in uber in its early days
Fuck me. There are things I'd rather not know in life and that was one of them. What a cunt.

Because he's whacky and had an impressive fight with Wilder.
It's true, because he turns up to pressers in batman costume, calls people big dossers and candidly admits that he went on coke and drink binges he gets a free pass for being a drug cheat and a homophobic bigot. He's just a loveable rogue. Those sorts get away with all manner of indiscretions. Donald Trump and Boris Johnson spring to mind.

Only this one was swept under the rug and despite what @JayE said it doesnt get brought up here enough
Sorry by he's right. It does not get mentioned in here very often or at all really unless someone makes a thread about it, which then gets the "We already talked about it" treatment.
We barely talked about it.

Yeah it is possible but not entirely plausible that non-castrated boar meat can give positive results for Nandralone metabolites. It is naturally occurring in boars. That's why the UKAD didn't want to take the risk of going to court and possibly losing to Tyson Fury. I'd have to know the test results for Fury to say whether or not it could have been from boar meat or from actually shooting up nandrolone. I proved that Canelos Clenbuterol levels weren't possible unless he ate 17kg of adulterated meat in one sitting.
Don't think you proved anything sir.

I didn't realise. I thought Canelo's hair sample proved he had historically low levels of clen, meaning he couldn't have been cycling off. This is the line that was pushed anyway

I didn't realise. I thought Canelo's hair sample proved he had historically low levels of clen, meaning he couldn't have been cycling off. This is the line that was pushed anyway
Some of the posters in here will outright lie or convince themselves something happened that didn't.
You just quoted one of them.

Don't think you proved anything sir.
Yeah well I had some help from the idiot I was battling in a debate. He posted medical research that showed that levels found in Canelos blood were way higher than would have been possible from eating ingested meat, without realising. I crunched the numbers and worked out that he would have needed to ingest 17kg of beef in one sitting to get levels as high as he did. If you don't believe me I'll have to dig up the thread and show you the research and my calculations.

Here's an independent video confirming what I found, clen levels much higher than you can get from tainted meat. Timestamped.

Last edited:
Nah Canelos clen levels were consistent with using orally 30 mcg of Clenbuterol if memory serves me correctly, that's given a half-life of 24 hours meaning that he was caught probably coming down in dose after a cycle.

Fighters should have to be available for test 24/7/365.

Fighters that fail get a two strike policy and are then banned.

There should be unified protocol for banned substances.

Lots of "shoulds" in the boxing world.

Back