Tyson Fury is on the front page of Sherdog

from wiki:"On 20 December 2012, Fury admitted to the long foretold rumor of his homosexuality. He wrote a book entitled "The Male Body and The Desire" listing all the different sexual fantasies he holds on some of the most known athletes. Most recently, to two time heavyweight champion of the "Ultimate Fighting Championship", Randy Couture. Fury admits that he regularly indulges in common gay group sex acts which often leaves him the desire to take by force weaker men. However, in contradiction, Fury acknowledges that there is no bigger thrill than to be taken by more dominant men in order to truly submit to his insecurities."
Lol.I hope they don't notice it too soon

Why are people interested in seeing a fight that would be so non competitive?

Make Cain/Fury happen! I want to see Cain beat his ass to a bloody pulp.

Just an opininionated article on his antics and the Boxing-MMA crossover attempts;dont' take too much stock in it. Was going to be addressed in one way or the other regardless.

Tyson has a SICK uppercut! Cain will need to be careful on the inside

not as bad as sherdog making ronda rousey breakthrough fighter of the year with her 2 wins while andrey koreshkov beats 5 guys 3 were in or close to top ten.

3 in the top 10? You're reaching.

Also, no Bellator Russian welterweight is breaking through squat this year or any other. I'd wager 1/2 the people on this website don't even know who he is, much less the general public.

Maybe you're defining breakthrough differently, but in terms of popularity / mainstream name recognition AND success, I'd say Rousey has as much claim to it as anyone this year.

EDIT: I should say that it is very impressive to fight 5 times in a year, let alone win all five. I didn't mean to detract from his accomplishment.

Sounds like a video game character or B rated action flick hero name.

Back