Tyson Fury "David Haye Injury are only Excuses to Cancel the Fight."

No way Fury wins the fight but he looked like he was in great shape and you can tell with his frame in that suit and his face really slimmed down.

Great now this fucker can keep running his mouth

Great now this fucker can keep running his mouth

that was the first thing i thought,losing out on that money,fury is going to run his mouth till the cows come home

144364255-1461462.jpg

Fury dodged a bullet IMO. He was obviously going to get knocked out.

I'm probably in the huge minority, but i reaaly thought Fury had a great shout here, as long as he stuck to a gameplan and didn't come in caveman style looking to get into a war.

I'm probably in the huge minority, but i reaaly thought Fury had a great shout here, as long as he stuck to a gameplan and didn't come in caveman style looking to get into a war.

I did too. I thought Haye would be a bit too wide, which would allow Fury to tie him up at times and put all that size on him. I thought FUry was going to tire him out and eventually land something on Haye, who doesnt hae the best chin.

Fury dodged a bullet IMO. He was obviously going to get knocked out.

Of course, but isn't this fight going to be back on at the end of January anyway? He only temporarily dodged a bullet.

Haye aint shit, he is all talk.

The guy's record speaks for itself. He was stopped prematurely by his corner in his first loss in a round he could have survived and then lost a unanimous decision to Wladimir. Haye is the real deal and he's certainly not a bum.

haye is only all talk when it came to the klitchkos,he pretty much destroys anyone else

Poetic justice for Haye, who ran his mouth like a high schooler when Klitschko got injured in the lead-up to their fight.

Meh, neither guy is particularly likeable. Haye has actually fought decent competition, Fury not so much.

I think Haye is a likable guy. :redface:

different strokes for different folks. He talks way too much shit and doesn't back it up for my liking. But in reality that is probably just his persona which he uses to generate interest in his fights, he may be a decent guy. I just don't care for the all talk no action skit.

different strokes for different folks. He talks way too much shit and doesn't back it up for my liking. But in reality that is probably just his persona which he uses to generate interest in his fights, he may be a decent guy. I just don't care for the all talk no action skit.

The guy only lost two fights and one was stopped prematurely in 2004 and the other to Wlad. I think he backs it up nicely and I'm a big fan of his and from the U.S.

Back