• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tyrone Woodley @ nearly 200 lbs. will size matter?

Boxing is not a scam, they dont have win money.

PS: Woodley wont be that much heavier than his time in the UFC, he will cut less, 200's for him, Paul probably around 210 if he cuts a lot.

He said he doesn't need to cut weight for this.

He was probably 200-205 in his younger prime years but 10 lbs less in lean body mass now.

Jake on the other hand is likely cutting to 190 and will be at least 20 lbs bigger than Woodley in the ring.

I think Woodley will win honestly . It's just most of sherdog hates T-Wood , often times because of what he's said/done outside of the cage too . Only a dumbass would say Paul will 100% win this

Will you always be screaming it was rigged when Jake wins?

No, it's because Woodley can't box, period.
That's not true at all . Woodleys had basic boxing that relies on an overhand right but he quite obviously can box and has knockout power . Yes I know level changes and even feints of level changes helped him in MMA but saying he "can't box period" is stupid . Thought you watched mk :p. He looked good in the outside workout too hitting the pads

hope he gets knocked out... Dana will be PIZZED ...

I dont understand what your asking. They are comparable in size with Jake being a little better framed for more weight.

All I know is I'm going to be 2000 dollars richer come Sunday night.

Such easy money

He said he doesn't need to cut weight for this.

He was probably 200-205 in his younger prime years but 10 lbs less in lean body mass now.

Jake on the other hand is likely cutting to 190 and will be at least 20 lbs bigger than Woodley in the ring.
Jake Paul said in a media interview about 2 or 3 days ago that he was 198-199lbs at that moment. Take that for what you want, but sounds about right to me. So...a small cut to 190lbs.

Jake Paul said in a media interview about 2 or 3 days ago that he was 198-199lbs at that moment. Take that for what you want, but sounds about right to me. So...a small cut to 190lbs.

and where did he start? he may walk around naturally a little higher, and dieted down some lbs for fight week and then take out the rest of the water weight

I'd be surprised if he's telling the truth. He also told the media that he had to Google PEDs to know what it meant, and that he has no size advantage over Woodley

Tyron doesn't have the frame to hold more than 200lbs at low bodyfat. He's probably 185-190lbs, which is likely what he's been his whole career. People don't understand what 210lbs at 10 percent body fat looks like at 5'8 on someone with an average frame for his height.

and where did he start? he may walk around naturally a little higher, and dieted down some lbs for fight week and then take out the rest of the water weight
yeah for sure. Probably walks around at about 210, then diets a bit down to 200 approx and then a water-cut from there. Is normal.

I think Woodley will win honestly . It's just most of sherdog hates T-Wood , often times because of what he's said/done outside of the cage too . Only a dumbass would say Paul will 100% win this
Go read the posts on Sherdog when Askren fought Paul. Olympic level athlete against youtuber, Jake doesn't have a chance blah blah. Woodley is washed up and the smaller guy. He desperately needs the money but Jake's gonna maul him. Paul wins 95% of the time or more.

Back