Tyrone Spong post leg break?

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
As a big fan of Tyrone, i was wondering if there is any more news on him after his leg break in his last fight.

How is he doing? The last thing i saw or heard was that superman videoclip.

anybody?

(war spong!)

Posted some videos of being on a treadmill and some others too. Guessing he is doing fine enough :)

As a big fan of Tyrone, i was wondering if there is any more news on him after his leg break in his last fight.

How is he doing? The last thing i saw or heard was that superman videoclip.

anybody?

(war spong!)
I expect him back end of this year or beginning of next year.

Him against Zabit Zamedov would be nice.

He recently posted an instagram of him enjoying nature in Suriname.

Any idea why Glory are not signing Samedov? He looked very good recently, he would be an extremely good addition at 95kg.

He is already kicking, soft, but still kicking.
Heard that from somebody who is a friend of Tyrone.

Any idea why Glory are not signing Samedov? He looked very good recently, he would be an extremely good addition at 95kg.

i thought he signed with legend so glory stopped stopped pursuing him

He will probably never beat a prime Saki, Saki is so much faster than Spong and throws alot

everytime I see Spong hit the pads I feel a bit that he was way better at 76kgs, he looks more powerfull now but he lost alot of speed while guys like saki and for instance samedov are very quick for that weight

He was supposed to fight for Glory in Denver in february (the event which was postponed). He could be in for another event later this year. Glory don't need to sign fighters btw. They have some kind of an agreement with several promotors like SK/Legend to allow fighters exchange. I won't be surprised if the Legend-owners will partner up with Glory in some way (maybe a big Russian Glory/Legend event in Moscow?)

Last edited:
Back