Tyron Woodley won’t fight Kamaru Usman if Darren Till misses weight

It's the UFC's fault for giving the title shot to Till, someone who proudly proclaims he is a LHW fighting at WW with a history of missing weight.

Why is it Woodley's fault?

All this buildup and neither fighter will probably engage come fight time lol

I guess we have different opinions on what fight to watch, no title with a champ fighting? BS fight I’m not ordering.
Champ takes replacement fight and actually fights with belt on the line ? I’m ordering.

When Romero missed weight I decided not to get the PPV and I’m a fan of Bobby Knuckles.

Just with all the BS around the belts lately and mofos missing weight left and right I’m not rewarding them with my money on a pointless fight.

The outcome doesn’t matter, champ wins still champ.
Champ loses, still champ.

It’s a payed for sparing session in my eyes at that point.
Who cares about titles anymore tho

With all the interims, the cherry picking, the undeserved title shots

A title fight means jack shit theses days

Who cares about titles anymore tho

With all the interims, the cherry picking, the undeserved title shots

A title fight means jack shit theses days
Yeah the fuckery going on keeps demeaning the titles is my whole point.

I don't really blame him ... poor job by the UFC by having the fill-in be a top-level wrestler, while his original opponent is a top-level striker. This is a realistic possibility and Tyron will be labeled the bad guy, despite Till being the one to miss weight.

This Woodley needs to announce this repeatedly for awhile so they can't paint him as a duck when it happens last minute

Not a smart move.

Now if Till misses weight, Woodley can't demand as much money from the UFC because they can be like "well you said you were gonna fight him anyway pleb"

If they lowball him and he refuses, then he'll be even more hated than he already is.

Good make it Tills fault that he is fat. Tyron’s alread got cash and gets to keep the belt. Probably more profitable to keep the belt anyway.

If you can call your own shots you should do it. Don't blame him a bit. Like the UFC shills say, it's a bidnez.

However, the whole make it a legitimate sport thing had to be tongue-in-cheek, lol. That shit ain't never happening, and he knows it, with Dana as a front man. Dana lives by the P.T. Barum, arguably the greatness circus guy in history, adage "There's a sucker born every minute".

Completely unsurprising. Since the KO that won Woodley the title, he hasn't finished a fight because of conservative and cautious strategy. No way he would do anything that would add any additional risk to the task of keeping his grip on the belt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back