Tyron Woodley will KO Wonderboy

you're a tool. if thompson didn't tear his acl, it would have looked like daniels vs valtellini

You sound really mad.

If Thompson didn't tear his acl he would have succumbed to the explosiveness of Daniels

Also Valtellini is an explosive muay thai kick boxer while Thompson is a Kempo karate fighter...nothing alike so to say to the Thompson/Daniels would have looked like the Valtellini/Daniels just sounds like wishful thinking.

Anyway Woodley will end the Thompson fight with an Athleticxplosive KO when they fight and you can move onto the next white hope.

I'm highly doubting it, but if you're right there will definitely be a substantial amount of salt.

You sound really mad.

If Thompson didn't tear his acl he would have succumbed to the explosiveness of Daniels

Also Valtellini is an explosive muay thai kick boxer while Thompson is a Kempo karate fighter...nothing alike so to say to the Thompson/Daniels would have looked like the Valtellini/Daniels just sounds like wishful thinking.

Anyway Woodley will end the Thompson fight with an Athleticxplosive KO when they fight and you can move onto the next white hope.

Ya like Nieky did lol. Tool

Woodley was already Ko'd in a more explosive way than he could produce by a can like marquardt....sorry guy

You sound really mad.

i just watched that 30 second fight to refresh my memory......young wonderboy was way more explosive than daniels. Tore his acl on a blitz. Your argument is destroyed now

34335196.png

i just watched that 30 second fight to refresh my memory......young wonderboy was way more explosive than daniels. Tore his acl on a blitz. Your argument is destroyed now

Just saw Thompson/Daniels again and saw Thompson get sweeped by leg kicks from the more explosive Daniels and was desperately trying to rush Daniels with his non explosiveness flurry and tripped over Daniels resulting him tearing his ACL.

Your selective view of the fight is clouding the facts.

Look i know you and many others on Sherdog view Thompson as the great white hope but the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley will be too much for Thompson.

Will bookmark this thread to expose the future Butthurt Rocksalts

Just saw Thompson/Daniels again and saw Thompson get sweeped by leg kicks from the more explosive Daniels and was desperately trying to rush Daniels with his non explosiveness flurry and tripped over Daniels resulting him tearing his ACL.

Your selective view of the fight is clouding the facts.

Look i know you and many others on Sherdog view Thompson as the great white hope but the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley will be too much for Thompson.

Legs sweeped while on 1 leg throwing a high kick....that's the argument you're going off of. really? lol. Daniels even got tagged on the last sequence, luckily it was right when wonderboy tore his acl so not much power behind it.

No, the explosiveness of trtor would be too much. Woodley not so much. He is gonna get marquardt'd (again).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back