Tyron Woodley to get I love Jake Paul tattoo this Saturday

Man, i really hope he doesnt get it, he already bailed on it once, it would make him even more of a joke if he actually does this and gets punk'd by Jake Paul on it.

To think that just a couple of years ago this man was considered the most dominant Welterweight in UFC history.

Was he? His first title defense was a controversial draw, rematch was the most boring fight ever and i think he lost that one too, boring Maia defense, then stops Till iirc, most dominant WW ever?

He needs a pink belt tattooed on his forehead. Should have got the tattoo immediately after the fight.

To think that just a couple of years ago this man was considered the most dominant Welterweight in UFC history.
Hein what?
Let me fix that for you

" To think that just a couple of years ago this man was considered the most dominant Welterweight in UFC history by the most retarded sherdoggers"

images (4).jpeg

If true.
<Dany07>
Pathetic!

And would you trust this man?

images

I hope it's in his contract somewhere.

Does he think people are going to be interested in a rematch just because he gets the tattoo? Does he think the fans will be drawn to this fight because of that? Does he think having an I Love Jake Paul tattoo is going to make people interested in the rematch?

All of this just makes him look desperate, there will be no interest for this. He lost before the fight even started by doing all this. Plus the choice isn't for Jake Paul to make, it's up to Showtime now. So if he gets the tattoo it'll be for nothing. He'll make himself look bad for nothing.

He just got paid, use that money to make more money. Get another fight and getting an impressive win/KO and call out Jake Paul again. No one is going to be interested in this fight from the result of the last fight, he has to draw interest to himself and the fight again before calling for a rematch. Getting a tattoo isn't going to do it and Showtime will most likely see it exactly the same way that's why the focus on Jake Paul's next fight hasn't been with Woodley. They are focusing on Fury.

Back