• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Tyron Woodley to Conor McGregor, 'Quit Being a B----, Let's Fight'

ive said it before, but i hope this douche NEVER gets any type of big money fight. im sure he wont now

Usman really did a number on Woodley.

Here is cliff notes

Conor please
tenor.gif

I like Tyron, but No! There's more than enough fights within the division to get you back to the belt your only obstacle a guy named Dana White who's doing back flips that he finally chiseled the belt away from your waist.

Now he's beltless and looked like a bitch in his last fight... Even less of a reason for Conor to fight him now.

Woodley is a bitch.. he got dominated and now wants to beat on smaller men
Woodley knows he will never retake the WW belt so he is looking for a few big money fights now before he becomes irrelevant.

Problem is, the fighters on the other side who ARE the money fights do not see Woodley, without the belt, as a money fight. Heck, even when he had the belt many did not see him as a money fight.

yeah conor you pussy, i have a hard cut to make 170 and you came in under 170 even though you tried to eat yourself up to the weight, what a PUSSY!

No WW belt, no Red Panty Night for Woodley anymore.

anti American

I am I doing it right

It's all good my man I'm not American, couldn't imagine living in a country where Donald Trump is president.

I don't think he looks pathetic or that he's begging, it's a weird call out but if he gets it, it would be the biggest money fight he could possibly get. MMA fighters are called prize fighters for a reason. He's called out the 2 biggest money fights at WW as well with Nick Diaz and GSP and they won't fight him.
What's in it for Conor? He isnt the WW champion anymore, there is nothing to gain and he would get beat up most likely.

What's in it for Conor? He isnt the WW champion anymore, there is nothing to gain and he would get beat up most likely.

He would most likely get beaten up but if he wins he could get a WW title shot given how popular he is and there's a possibility they make a 165 division as well.

Tyron always gonna Tyron. He lives in coo coo land where he’s the best fighter, the biggest draw, the hardest worker, beat the odds, the best rapper...zzzz

Poor Woodley, got ran through in his last fight and nobody is buying his shit music lol desperately wants a money fight, he said he wanted to go to MW by end of 2019...but is calling out LW's after losing
{<jordan}

It's all good my man I'm not American, couldn't imagine living in a country where Donald Trump is president.
confirmed

all good , I don't live in America either but that country contributed to my wealth cant hate

Woodley trying to get that red panty night against a smaller fighter with no wrestling instead of trying to get his belt back. And he calls others a bitch...

Back