Tyron Woodley thinks he's the GOAT of 170..

You don't need to be a crazy GSP nut hugger to know GSP is the GOAT of WW....

He is the goat. He's going to dominant Till with ease. Mark my words.

Bad look for Woodley saying that since no one else has ever said that but him. Your are supposed to let others say that about you not vice versa

Last edited:
As of now, he will be never put next to GSP, not even close!

If he keeps winning for the next 7 years, maybe, we can talk about it. Until then, Woodley is just a big dumb loud mouth!

tenor.gif

Not yet, but I believe he will be by late 2019. His resume is already filled with better names than GSPs, all he needs now is more title defenses

Like a draw with Wonderboy?? Then a split decision, then a horrible defense vs Maia?? Or is it because he beat Robbie, the same guy who couldnt even hack it in the UFC when GSP became champ??

Not yet, but I believe he will be by late 2019. His resume is already filled with better names than GSPs, all he needs now is more title defenses
no... his resume is just filled with names you know because you just started watching MMA a few years ago. facts

you'll notice the guys who talk shit asap, like @jojoRed are always the losers with ridiculous posting rates. they do it for LIKES

it hasn't even been a year since he made his account and he has like 3k posts.
People like what I post, if that makes you feel some type of way, then maybe stop posting garbage threads.

Lol do you really think that fight with Maia would have went any differently if he were to have a “full camp”? Same style, same bad cardio, and can’t do anything once his take downs are nullified.

GOATs dont get knocked out by youtubers.

Manlet Woodley was never my friend.

Remember when Sherdog was calling him the WW GOAT?

I had Tyron as the 3rd WW GOAT at the time of the thread behind GSP and closely behind Hughes. Now he's 4th, as Usman has emerged as a clear Top 3 WW of all time (likely Top 2). But how does getting knocked out by Jake Paul in a different sport invalidate his resume as an MMA fighter? Makes no sense. Do fighter's MMA legacies get ruined by getting subbed in pure grappling?

Back