Tyron Woodley should get the shot

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Not because he deserves it or he is better than Thompson, Condit, or whomever. Because the UFC said he was receiving it.

They kept him on the sidelines for over a year. I thought he should have face Hendricks last week after their first match was canceled. Or he could have fought Thompson. Keeping him out this long and not getting a shot would be such a giant F-U to him.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/10/...ey-title-shot-hendricks-middleweight-mma-news

I couldn't careless about who promised who what? It's about the fights I wanna see, at this point Woodley can rot for all I care

mdG99mM_700wa_0.gif

Ye he fought last time over year ago. Also hes just 2 win streak with TKO win over DHK whos not that good and split desicion against Gastelum.. Not impressive at all. Give Wonderboy next title shot.

Nah. Thompson and a Condit rematch is far more interesting.
Woodley should know at this point that Dana's promises is worth nothing.
Also I think Dana have said multiply times that it's risky to wait out a title shot.

Lets not twist words, nobody MADE him sit out, Dana even said after the Hendricks fight that he's not committing to it, he just said he's likely to be next, since then Lawler got a gift decision over Condit & Wonderboy KO'd Hendricks.

Woodleys last win was a SD over 3 rounds against Gastelum who just lost to Magny.

Ye he fought last time over year ago. Also hes just 2 win streak with TKO win over DHK whos not that good and split desicion against Gastelum.. Not impressive at all. Give Wonderboy next title shot.
this

Problem with woodley is his two worst career performance have occured in his last 3 fights (kevin and Rory fight where terrible performances by woodley )

Don't care what was promised. Woodley would just be padding Robbie's WW title defense list. Tyron gets KO'd in the first or second round. Let him fight Maia to sort some shit out.

Woodley is in the past now. Should of stayed relevant and active while healthy.

Not interested honestly, but i might book him in the same card just to be "safe".

Lawler vs Wonderboy
Woodley vs Condit 2

The winner gets a title shot.

Not because he deserves it or he is better than Thompson, Condit, or whomever. Because the UFC said he was receiving it.

They kept him on the sidelines for over a year. I thought he should have face Hendricks last week after their first match was canceled. Or he could have fought Thompson. Keeping him out this long and not getting a shot would be such a giant F-U to him.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/10/...ey-title-shot-hendricks-middleweight-mma-news

Boo hoo. The UFC has promised title shots to countless fighters then reneged. Woodley doesnt deserve a title shot, so I'll be glad if he doesnt get one.

Don't forget Maia, he has a good case for a title shot. I personally want to see Wonderboy or Maia getting a title shot, not Condit.

Thompson & Maia both deserve it more. Maybe have him fight Lombard or rematch Condit. I had him losing to gastelum so I don't think he's ready for the shot yet.

Woodley will never be capable of winning the belt. Shove him on the sidelines, he doesn't deserve shit coming off a split decision

How can a guy who hasn't fought in over a year deserve anything?

Wanna see Woodley vs. Condit re-match.

if u dont think that woodley should get the titleshot next u r a RACIST!!!!

Would, should, and does is three different words

Gotta give Condit that rematch. You could have Woodley v Thompson or Maia. That would give us a better picture of who deserves it. Give one of them Mcdonald. Those would be some interesting fights

Back