Tyron Woodley is screwing up the WW division.

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

Dude wins the title and doesnt know how to act. His first order of business after winning the title was ducking Thompson and calling out Nick Diaz, thus putting Diaz on a pedestal. By doing this, Nick Diaz now thinks he's still the sh*t and is threatening not to return unless he fights a top opponent, which is crazy considering had Woodley never mentioned his name he probably would have had to take what he could get.

So now we miss out on Thompson's time to shine and prove himself in a championship bout, we miss out Nick Diaz possibly returning and fighting Lawler again, and now all we get are whispers of GSP coming back which is exciting because its the return of a great but is also lame as hell considering hes been calling out the winners of the last 5 PPVs anyway, plus we know its just gonna be some lay and pray bullshit between the two of them anyway.

And this has nothing to do with him being black, he's just a fucking try hard.

Thats my piece, feel free to try sway me other wise.

Tyron Woodley will clean out the ww division.

tumblr_mj60k8pANU1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

GSP or Wonderboy are the only acceptable opponents, and IF it is GSP, Wonderboy should be able to wait to get a shot.

Robbie vs Nick makes the most sense.

Am I the only person that honestly doesn't care that Woodley asked for GSP or Diaz?

Dude wins the title and doesnt know how to act. His first order of business after winning the title was ducking Thompson and calling out Nick Diaz, thus putting Diaz on a pedestal. By doing this, Nick Diaz now thinks he's still the sh*t and is threatening not to return unless he fights a top opponent, which is crazy considering had Woodley never mentioned his name he probably would have had to take what he could get.

So now we miss out on Thompson's time to shine and prove himself in a championship bout, we miss out Nick Diaz possibly returning and fighting Lawler again, and now all we get are whispers of GSP coming back which is exciting because its the return of a great but is also lame as hell considering hes been calling out the winners of the last 5 PPVs anyway, plus we know its just gonna be some lay and pray bullshit between the two of them anyway.

And this has nothing to do with him being black, he's just a fucking try hard.

Thats my piece, feel free to try sway me other wise.
agree
he's pumping up Nick's tires
as if he is the contender
when all he really wants
is to avoid Steven Thompson

Tyron knocked out Robbie fucking Lawler.

Stop crying already, and show some respect to the Champ.

It's been over a week already, how many tears do you have.

you're in the minority

you don't want to see Wonderboy?

I do. But I'm not dying to see him fight either. Maybe it's because I'm rather apathetic when it comes to the welterweight division. I'm not saying they're not talented, quite the contrary, but besides GSP there isn't a fighter at welterweight that stands out too much to me.

I do. But I'm not dying to see him fight either. Maybe it's because I'm rather apathetic when it comes to the welterweight division. I'm not saying they're not talented, but besides GSP there isn't a fighter at welterweight that stands out too much to me.
really eh
my favourite division...

Was giving TS leeway until "lay and pray". Just go away.

He just wants to make big money and then retire. He knows his skill set is limited and lots of fighters in the top 10 can pick him apart.
Lets not forget about USADA, it is definitely something for him to worry

Am I the only person that honestly doesn't care that Woodley asked for GSP or Diaz?

It doesn't really bother me, he can ask for whoever the hell he wants to. But if the UFC makes the fight with Diaz it would be pretty ridiculous since he's not even close to deserving. GSP I can see since he went out on top. I don't dislike Nick and think his fights are really entertaining, but it kind of makes a mockery of the belt to have someone that is not and would not be ranked in the top 10 fight for the title when you have contenders that are ready and able.

Would you want to fight Wonderboy Thomson

I wouldnt...

fight-night-quick-results-wonderboy-dazzles-with-first-round-ko-thompson.jpg 086_Stephen_Thompson_vs_Jake_Ellenberger.0.0.jpg

Tyrone just being smart

He can ask for anything. The UFC is picking his next fight and it is going to be Wonderboy because Woodley is not a fan favorite. Also, unlike Bisbing who has 26 UFC bouts, tied for 2nd all time, and has a huge fan base, Woodley has zero clout and looks foolish calling out retired and inactive fighters who have not won a fight in years.

The guy is unmarketable, similar to Maia, the UFC can't sell these guys to the PPV buyers so they set them up with fights they will lose.

Back