• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tyron Woodley is now a rapper

do you not??
how old are you lmaoo
I'm 29 years old kiddo, confident as a motherfucker, long rangey, dangerous with every hand. A grown man.

That shit you're listening to is not rap. Honestly I get the appeal, but it's not rap. It's the emperors new clothes, don't put it on a pedestal.

You're probably a Conor fan so you'll appreciate the reference. Do yourself a favour and learn something from him and listen try listening to some other artists.

Being young is not an excuse to be stupid.

giphy.gif

The world needs less rappers. Unless you're kendrick lamar or big sean..fuck off.

I'm 29 years old kiddo, confident as a motherfucker, long rangey, dangerous with every hand. A grown man.

That shit you're listening to is not rap. Honestly I get the appeal, but it's not rap. It's the emperors new clothes, don't put it on a pedestal.

You're probably a Conor fan so you'll appreciate the reference. Do yourself a favour and learn something from him and listen try listening to some other artists.

Being young is not an excuse to be stupid.
do you even know the names of all the artists in the picture?
also lol @ thinking your taste in rap makes you smarter

Pretty good if he was freestyling, but awful otherwise

Heard worse. Remix with Mike Jones coming soon.

Tyron vs Lil Peep at methweight make it happen Dana

Oh Tyron, come on with that BS. Ferguson isn't the hood so quit pretending you're ganster

"Raising black sons, in white america"

You know it's very interesting... Even a millionaire successful African American like Woodley still has this anti White racism he preaches and a victim mentality even though he is rich. It's pathetic and dangerous especially when you look at places like South Africa where his type of racism has reached it's peak.

Vu2XiTW.gif

He started out well, but then he kept falling out the pocket, so ... I will give him a pass for prolly being nervous, but I don't see a future in music.

Back