Tyron Woodley: "I don't Respect Wonderboy as a Man"

Cliffs:

-Woodley says things to cost him even more fans.
-Fans are racist.

Is it because he thinks Wonderboy is a racist?

Tyron is just too mad that people want Wonderboy as the champ...do your job and beat him, you're more than capable fool. shut up and work.

I got thru about 2 minutes of it, hoping he gets slept by Wonderboy.

Everyone's racist against poor Tyron. If Thompson had said the things Woodley did, Tyron would be calling him racist too, no doubt.

after Nov 12th, T-Wood will be back at being irrelevant.

thank god.

I'm sure he'll be devastated by this reveal.

you better respect him fool, or else you're getting viciously slept. You won't see it coming.
K51eXq.gif

thompson-1st-kick-ellenberger.gif

Woodley not respecting white boys?

Racist!

you better respect him fool, or else you're getting viciously slept. You won't see it coming.
K51eXq.gif

thompson-1st-kick-ellenberger.gif
he said he respects him as a fighter, but not as a man because contracts were signed 6 weeks ago and Wonderboy was talking that Woodley is scared to fight him

Nothing special against Woodley, except for the "money fight" talk and demanding 1 second after he won the belt, but the guy can only talk bs... unbeliaveble!

I like Woodley, always have.

I will say this, he's turning me the fuck off of him with this constant self-entitled, the world is against black people, rah rah rah, type of attitude.

If black people have always been held down, and they still are you've then got to ask why? Why on earth would white people (primarily) in 2016 be trying to hold the black man down? Is it because genetically black people are somehow more creative, smart and capable than all other races? and we must hold them back before they take over the world!???

It's just stupid as fuck.

Back