• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

Exhibit A

GSP ducking Woodley is a legacy buster for sure.

It'll take awhile for the Woodley hate and GSP knob gobbling to clear out so neckbeards can see this. But down the road it'll be considered common knowledge.

That's your opinion but I doubt it'll be the common opinion and that's my opinion.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/5/15/...g-lightweight-hugest-bitch-move-on-planet-mma

“Let me say this in a very educated way: I think that those two guys ‘contemplating’ fighting is the hugest bitch move on the planet. If you're going to be welterweight champion of the world and the lineal champion and you got the current champion constantly talking about fighting you, not only do you avoid fighting him and go up a weight class, now you're gonna drop underneath him and fight underneath in a weight class that you’ve never fought in in your life.”

Interesting remark by the undisputed WW champion, I think he makes solid points. Woodley is always very thoughtful and well-spoken. Do you agree with him?

First of all Woodley is a B!tch period.

Why would GSP waste his time against Woodley and win back a belt that he already had in a division and era where he dominated, something Woodley hasn't even come close in doing.

Yet he's calling out big names and an ex-ww champion just for money fights, when infact Woodley should shut his pie hole and fight the guys currently active in his division, instead of seeking money fights, this his b!tch ass way of crying because Georges simply doesn't need to waste his time with someone who's really not that great of a WW in terms of all time greats, Woodley wants this fight more than the fans or anyone else including GSP.....also there's nothing for GSP to gain if he wins, oooooh big deal wins his WW belt again something he already had, now what he has to face the young current crop that have more chances of beating him because he is on the decline, its not a prime GSP in the octagon anymore.

Also he's calling it a b!tch me when infact if GSP did go to lw and won that belt he'd be a 3 time division champ, Woodley not even a 2 division champ yet, he spends more time complaining and whining, and not enough time defending his ww title against guys in his division actively fighting for a title shot.

At the end of the day Woodley is just jealous of what GSP has accomplished and will never equal or suprass him, so his only saving grace is a fight with GSP in hopes of beating him....yet that means nothing because a prime GSP would easily decision Woodley, an on the decline, slower, less explosive, unmotivated GSP could get beaten by him....this fight has no interest for me, and GSP has everything to gain by going to lw by becoming a 3 division champion if he wins that belt.....that in no way is a b!tch move.

I already answerd that by a clear yes or no. Check it out, little girl.

You tend to lose a lot of discussions on the forums.

I think it is a matter of opinion but should be looked at equally. If you think GSP ducked Silva, then Silva ducked Shogun. Personally I don't consider it ducking because asking a smaller man to move up to fight at a higher weight class is cowardly. So I will be fair and say Silva and Shogun were cowardly in their call outs of smaller fighters.

Easy to get Woodleys frustration. He should have had the GSP fight in the bag.

I never expected this from GSP. He was always so concerned with his legacy. I thought he would be either competing or all the way retired, but here he is lingering around looking for money fights that add little to his legacy.

GSP doesn't want anything to do with Tyron. Either he feels he cant win, or he won't be active enough to defend the belt. Either way Woodley gets screwed so I get why he's lashing out a bit.

He doesn't need to prove d!ck all to anyone, he cleared out his division and held his title for years, and defended multiple times, he owes nobody anything...fighting and beating Woodley does not cement his legacy as a WW, he already has done that. The only one who gains is Woodley for the payday, GSP does not need the money....just more crying from tears of sadness tyron Woodley.

Woodley is crying like a baby because he wants money fights, and a fight with GSP if he wins would be a huge notch in his record.

However GSP is not interested in winning something he did twice already, Woodley hasn't even come close to achieving what GSP did and he's talking sh!t like he's the next big thing since sliced bread and crying because GSP won't give him the time of day, well he doesn't deserve it and its a piss poor match for GSP to go back to a division he dominated like no other WW will probably ever do.

First of all Woodley is a B!tch period.

Why would GSP waste his time against Woodley and win back a belt that he already had in a division and era where he dominated, something Woodley hasn't even come close in doing.

Yet he's calling out big names and an ex-ww champion just for money fights, when infact Woodley should shut his pie hole and fight the guys currently active in his division, instead of seeking money fights, this his b!tch ass way of crying because Georges simply doesn't need to waste his time with someone who's really not that great of a WW in terms of all time greats, Woodley wants this fight more than the fans or anyone else including GSP.....also there's nothing for GSP to gain if he wins, oooooh big deal wins his WW belt again something he already had, now what he has to face the young current crop that have more chances of beating him because he is on the decline, its not a prime GSP in the octagon anymore.

Also he's calling it a b!tch me when infact if GSP did go to lw and won that belt he'd be a 3 time division champ, Woodley not even a 2 division champ yet, he spends more time complaining and whining, and not enough time defending his ww title against guys in his division actively fighting for a title shot.

At the end of the day Woodley is just jealous of what GSP has accomplished and will never equal or suprass him, so his only saving grace is a fight with GSP in hopes of beating him....yet that means nothing because a prime GSP would easily decision Woodley, an on the decline, slower, less explosive, unmotivated GSP could get beaten by him....this fight has no interest for me, and GSP has everything to gain by going to lw by becoming a 3 division champion if he wins that belt.....that in no way is a b!tch move.

Woodley is a horrible matchup for any version of GSP. Also lol @ calling Woodley a bitch, he KTFO Robbie in one round, where was GSP when Robbie was champion ?

I’m not really sure what you are trying to get at, but why does it matter how long it will take for him to get down to LW? I don’t think that is something anyone can answer, GSP fan or not. But let’s say it takes 6 months. What’s your point? What if it takes 9 months? What’s your point?

So work with 9 months. You’ve been answered. WHAT’S YOUR POINT?

I'm not sure what the original question even was but I doubt he/she will be happy till he/she hears the answer he/she wants to hear so Shaddows might as well answer his/her own question.

Woodley is a horrible matchup for any version of GSP. Also lol @ calling Woodley a bitch, he KTFO Robbie in one round, where was GSP when Robbie was champion ?

Where was Robbie when GSP was champ....oh yeah, in the B league.

What was Tyron doing when GSP was champ....losing to Shields.

Last edited:

Well a KO doesn't justify if he's a b!tch or not, great he hit a guy and KO'd him, give him a pat on the back....Woodley is no different than a Kos, or Hendricks...they're all the same, good power and good wrestling.

A prime GSP would easily decision Woodley, this current version would have a higher risk of losing against him.

GSP was taking time off when robbie was champion, and stop talking sh!t about a WW who held his title for multiple years and defended multiple times....none of the other WW's have come close to accomplishing what GSP has done in the WW division, really Woodley and Robbie are nobodies if your comparing them to what GSP has been able to achieve in his mma career. By the way, where was robbie and woodley when gsp was reigning the ww division and champion?????

You don't have to answer your response to my post just makes you look even more foolish.

Yep it's super, super transparent. They want him to take the fights they hope will get him knocked the fuck out, so they can then hate on him for that. The serra loss is so old people laugh at them when they post their little gifs, and they're bitter they have no other ammo to use because gsp is hands down the greatest fighter we've ever seen in this sport.

Did it all, never ducked anyone, champ at multiple weights, never failed a drug test and tarnished his career. Didn't fall off of a cliff and start losing to everyone at 30. They have no real ammunition to use against the man, they thought they could mock him for retiring as a divisional goat. Well they didn't count on him coming back and adding to his legacy after EVERY other goat contender either started losing or tarnished their career. They want him to fail and he won't, and it just makes them SO MAD.
I’ve said it before. GSP was, (and might still be) so far beyond everyone else, a lot of people couldn’t comprehend it, they had no frame of reference. He was the Gretzky of MMA. So, despite everything they’ve seen, they still doubt him. And the doubt seems ever more ridiculous the longer his career goes. Of course, haters are hoping that the longer he fights, the greater the chance that he loses or somehow besmirches his legacy.

I used to get nervous/excited for GSP fights for the longest time, even though I fully expected him to win. It came to a head at the Penn II fight. It was the first GSP fight where I was seriously concerned. After that fight, though, I never doubted him again and could just relax and watch fights unfold the way I expected them to. I had come to accept, gladly, that, yes, he is virtually untouchable.

Well a KO doesn't justify if he's a b!tch or not, great he hit a guy and KO'd him, give him a pat on the back....Woodley is no different than a Kos, or Hendricks...they're all the same, good power and good wrestling.

A prime GSP would easily decision Woodley, this current version would have a higher risk of losing against him.

GSP was taking time off when robbie was champion, and stop talking sh!t about a WW who held his title for multiple years and defended multiple times....where was robbie and woodley when gsp was reigning the ww division and champion?????

You don't have to answer your response to my post just makes you look even more foolish.

No different than a Kos ... funny because Woodley KOed him inside one round. Also Hendricks beat GSP according to 99% of people, not sure what's your point. Woodley is a better version than Hendricks and that's why GSP wants no part of him

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/5/15/...g-lightweight-hugest-bitch-move-on-planet-mma

“Let me say this in a very educated way: I think that those two guys ‘contemplating’ fighting is the hugest bitch move on the planet. If you're going to be welterweight champion of the world and the lineal champion and you got the current champion constantly talking about fighting you, not only do you avoid fighting him and go up a weight class, now you're gonna drop underneath him and fight underneath in a weight class that you’ve never fought in in your life.”

Interesting remark by the undisputed WW champion, I think he makes solid points. Woodley is always very thoughtful and well-spoken. Do you agree with him?
Fuck tyron he should shut his mouth after that last fight with mia. It's completely his fault that his fights have not generated any interest.

I'm not sure what the original question even was but I doubt he/she will be happy till he/she hears the answer he/she wants to hear so Shaddows might as well answer his/her own question.
Shit, did I reply to you? Sorry, I must have hit the wrong window.
Edit: No, I got it right. I don't expect him to respond, though.

No different than a Kos ... funny because Woodley KOed him inside one round. Also Hendricks beat GSP according to 99% of people, not sure what's your point. Woodley is a better version than Hendricks and that's why GSP wants no part of him

That makes no sense, you still sound like a complete moron.

This has nothing to do with Woodley ko'ing Kos or Lawler.

The point if you can even comprehend is that Kos, Hendricks, and Woodley all have one punch KO power and good wrestling.

There styles are the exact same, NOTHING THAT GSP HASN'T FACED BEFORE IN A FIGHTER!!!

It doesn't matter what the hell anyone thinks if he lost or not to hendricks, the FACT is he walked out with his belt....plain and simple he won and the judges felt the same way....accept it instead of crying about it because you thought the other guy won, it's over and little twig hendicks couldn't get the job done.

GSP wants no part because its a waste of his time, why win something you already won twice, when Woodley sits out and does nothing and cherry picks his fights...he's not worthy of even being in the octagon with GSP.

Woodley has nothing for GSP. He's an average fighter who has had some timely wins.

that was the Zuffa ran UFC this is the WME era. The era where the greatest WW ever can come back after a 4 year retirement and get an automatic titleshot at MW because it's a "money fight" without ever competing at MW. While the top contenders are kept in limbo forced to fight each other or be released while the guy holding the belt rather fight a smaller man then any of the top MWs. GSP wins the belt then retires again without fulfilling his contract obligations and is now trying to squeeze his way into a LW title fight by beating a journeyman fighter who just happen to be the guy who beat Conor McGregor. So now you have GSP easily winning a gimme fight at 155 and he's going to leapfrog everyone at 155 to fight Khabib.
Pffft wme era hahaha, randy?brock?bj penn

They were gifting title shots long before wme kid

That makes no sense, you still sound like a complete moron.

This has nothing to do with Woodley ko'ing Kos or Lawler.

The point if you can even comprehend is that Kos, Hendricks, and Woodley all have one punch KO power and good wrestling.

There styles are the exact same, NOTHING THAT GSP HASN'T FACED BEFORE IN A FIGHTER!!!

It doesn't matter what the hell anyone thinks if he lost or not to hendricks, the FACT is he walked out with his belt....plain and simple he won and the judges felt the same way....accept it instead of crying about it because you thought the other guy won, it's over and little twig hendicks couldn't get the job done.

GSP wants no part because its a waste of his time, why win something you already won twice, when Woodley sits out and does nothing and cherry picks his fights...he's not worthy of even being in the octagon with GSP.

Lol at thinking that their whole fighting dynamics is resumed to "one punch KO power with good wrestling". It is such a simplistic view that i'm surprised someone with a 2009 join date really believes it.

Anyway, fact is they look completely different against the same competition

Go watch:

Hendricks vs Robbie / Woodley vs Robbie
Hendricks vs Wonderboy/ Woodley vs Wonderboy (2X)

Your post is not even wrong, because it makes no sense at all

The issue here is when GSP was dominating and cleaning out his division these other guys like Woodley or Lawler were nobodies, they weren't even being mentioned as next contenders.

If those guys wanted to fight GSP they had plenty of years to try and sign a fight deal against him but didn't.....now all of a sudden after GSP retires they call him out or want a fight with him.

Why didn't Woodley and Lawler protest to fight GSP when he was ruling the WW division awhile back instead of waiting now...none of these guys have a leg to stand on because they will never achieve what GSP did as a WW, and Woodley has the worst stats in a title fight against Maia and he thinks he deserves to fight GSP, nah I wouldn't waste my money to see that.

Back