• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tyron Woodley drops new music video ''DEAD ASS''

i just got the lyrics tattooed on my chest, keep it up twood

source.gif

Wonder why he has 4'7" Latina bitches in his video instead of some strong black women?

that is bad and not in a good way, to think, some producer is milking tyron for serious cash to produce this shit, a fool and his money is easily parted, cant belive he "free styled" on shade 45 /sway

This is better than his last song.

I listen to metal and there’s nothing worse than fake sounding anger etc. I have an appreciation for old school hip hop because it was believable and felt real. Do hip hop people see this and just think please no?

Eddie Bravo vs Kevin Casey vs Ralek Gracie vs Tyron Woodley.

If I had to pick, Eddie Bravo's is the best of the sad lot.

Then I'd pick Ralek's because at least I can laugh and make fun of it...

Kevin and Tyron tie for just being... bad.

Eddie is the worst from the group lol.

He apparently likes the word "Ass". He should take it to another level on his next single and just call it, "Ass Ass!"

Jarl

so he's fully into the uhhh hollyweird world now huh?

<6>

as far as his lyrics (not even going to give it a listen) just hire a ghost writer like the rest of these whack ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s

He apparently likes the word "Ass". He should take it to another level on his next single and just call it, "Ass Ass!"

Jarl

Holly Holm : "Ish! Ish!"

Tyron Woodley : ....

Is Dead Ass like sitting down so long your buttocks fall asleep?

Music is Twood's plan B

Not even. At least 'typical' rap videos are well produced, have multiple locations, lots of flashy/exotic luxury items.

This is a fucking dork in a garage/basement with Colt 45 which they definitely do not drink, with a shitty ass beat and 2 random women they probably know personally. This is a completely pathetic attempt to make a 'typical' rap video and failing.
"Typical" and "well-produced" rap videos have a few things in common...degrading women, idolizing money/fame, and hindering the progression of blacks.

Back