Tyron Woodley complaining about Conor McGregor getting special treatment by UFC

giphy.gif

None of that is "special treatment"

How is being given amazing bout placement not considered special treatment? Where your bout lands on a card absolutely leads to more air time and promotion, and he was almost immediately given that. He's been on the poster for his last 7 fights, he's been heavily promoted and been showcased.

It's not the UFC's fault that people still don't care about Tyron after all that.

This is like Andre Ward complaining that Mayweather gets paid more than Ward does for each pay per view.

Woodley has begun to grow his persona (not sure it will benefit him much, but he's doing it), but Conor is "the" guy in combat sports at the moment.

Like Conor or not (and I am a very late-coming fan), he's built his own castle. Just like Floyd did (with some help from De La Hoya).

How is being given amazing bout placement not considered special treatment? Where your bout lands on a card absolutely leads to more air time and promotion, and he was almost immediately given that. He's been on the poster for his last 7 fights, he's been heavily promoted and been showcased.

It's not the UFC's fault that people still don't care about Tyron after all that.

I hear you. It seems we just have different definitions of what special treatment is, because I consider all the things you've mentioned to be par for the course for known fighters.

i do disagree about the people not caring for him though. He was easily one of the most talked about fighters of 2016. Especially on here.

Conor's parents are mexican, racist

lmfao, who people hated for a long time

Yeah well he also refused to go to war over quite frankly a made up reason about his religion. He didn't want to give up the money and his career. That is why he refused induction. One of the founding principles of his religion was supposed to be about respecting women. Yet he had like 5000 affairs in his life. I don't think he was ever faithful to any of his wives.

Meh, Conor made Tyron a rich guy. He should be sending Conor christmas presents. Look at what Wonder Boy/Tyron 2 does PPV wise. LOL

Well irish jabroni IS getting special treatment from the UFC...

actually ANYONE WHO CAN DRAW gets special treatment from uncle dana and the UFC.

Usain Bolt is more beloved than Michael Phelps. Explain?

Conor gets special treatment because he draws money. Tyron doesn't draw money, but wants special treatment anyway and is crying "racism" since he isn't getting it. :rolleyes:

Was funny the first few times. Now it's just getting old and annoying. Dude needs to be knocked out so nobody has to hear about him again.

Woodley really does need to rematch Wonderboy. Even if he thinks he won, he knows he sqeaked by.

Woodley wants a big money fight & now is his chance. I really can't blame. If he beats wonderboy in spectacular fashion, his stock goes way up, but it's risky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back