Tyron Woodley Claims To Be Getting The “I Love Jake Paul” Tattoo Today

Deep Triangle

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
“Tommy Fury should have never even been in position for the bag. I’m gonna just let the week go through and see what happens. I think the most sensible thing to do is run it back, I think I’m getting this tattoo Saturday, by the way. Yeah, I just feel like I should do it because it’s a solid thing to do. I’m going to do it on Saturday,” Woodley told Ariel Helwani in a recent interview (h/t MMA Fighting).

Woodley still isn’t sure where he will get the tattoo but guaranteed that it won’t be on his face or neck.

“I don’t know yet, I’m gonna think about it. Not neck, not face,” he said. “I should have put it across my f*cking knuckles. To me it’s like this, if a dude wants to pay me to whip his ass, since he supposedly ‘paid me and promoted the fight’, then I love you. Because you’re that dumb”.

now-attention.gif

I want to see that tat now :p:p:p

He is going post a photo shopped picture of it on his leg, and then be like where is my rematch so I can hype it up but yet just stand there and do nothing in the ring.

Rematch wont happen eitherway. Ppv sold like 500k, which is solid for Boxing but a rematch does half that. People will know its a boring fight again.

Paul is probably gonna fight Tommy Fury to get UK ppv buys or get another semi retired mma guy

He should do a "in love with Jake paul"
Then add "and out" once the fight happens

Rematch isn't the point, he agreed to a bet and is honoring it. He has my respect for that.

The only way he would've gotten that rematch was to beat Paul. He assed himself out.

I highly doubt this is about honouring the original bet...more like trying to get another pay day, but that ship has almost certainly sailed.

Their match was pretty boring, didn't do big numbers, and there are much better options for Paul out there...so why would he run it back, tat or no tat?

Lame. He's letting himself be branded with the name of a white man.

Back