Types of Greens

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by The Cheith, Jan 1, 2006.

1. The Cheith

The Cheith Banned Banned

Robo-trippin through the blissful land of sweet sw
    Just wondering about the "greens" i've been seeing around. Lightforce, greens plus, etc. Do they really make a difference? Just an expensive vitamin? Which one is the best? And can anyone reccomend a good energy booster? Thanks.

2. supersudo

supersudo Purple Belt

it all depends on the individual... me personally, it seems like the powders are more effective.. and lightforce greens are good but WAY overpriced IMO.. just try out different brands and see which u like best..

btw.. DO NOT buy "jarrow formulas - green defense".. even though it's pretty cheap.. it'll still make u gag faster than anything else!!!!!!!!!.. by far one of the worst tasting powders i've ever tasted in my life.. no kidding.. :wink:

3. praetor6

praetor6 White Belt

I use a greens supplement and I love it. I don't use lifeforce because of the price, but I'd assume it's good stuff if Randy says so. I think it helps to move oxygen better, but mine also tastes like shit. I think it's called Life's Greens.

4. Madmick

Madmick Cerebrage Staff Member Senior Moderator

Please do a fucking search.