TY Herb Dean

Valdemar

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
For not stopping the fight (Brown v Silva) in the first round. That would have been a travesty.

I was scared when he took those body shots, would not have been surprised if it was stopped. Nice work Herb

Thank you Herb, too bad this'll be forgotten the next time someone cries "early stoppage" and claims you've never made a good call in your career.

Matt Brown is well known for being tough as fuck,to stop it there would've been ridiculous.

Thank you Herb, too bad this'll be forgotten the next time someone cries "early stoppage" and claims you've never made a good call in your career.

For real. Herb aint been gettin no luv around here.

There were 4-5 clear head shots (or may be elbows) that he took when he was down in succession that made me think its just getting stoppped. Herb made the right choice. But it was close.

Don't thank Herb thank the McMann/Rousey fight where Herb stopped the fight prematurely. He was bombarded by everyone for the quick stoppage and it probably played a big role in him not stopping this fight.

Don't thank Herb thank the McMann/Rousey fight where Herb stopped the fight prematurely. He was bombarded by everyone for the quick stoppage and it probably played a big role in him not stopping this fight.

Herb Dean has been doing this for years....he works events weekly that you've probably never heard of. He's probably had this happen at least a dozen times, it played zero roll with how he called this fight. He wasn't wrong stopping McMann/Rousey either.

Thank you Herb Dean indeed, I forgive you for all your past AND future early stoppages, for letting the following destruction ensue.

Back