Two things about Conor

MMA-Aficionado

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
1. Very disappointed that the RDA v McGregor LW championship fight/champion v champion/chance to make history is ruined. But at least Conor is still fighting.

2. On that note, how can anyone now deny that Conor is one of the, if not the most, courageous fighter in the sport. True warrior fight anyone anytime mentality. RDA is out. Fine I'll fight Diaz at WW on 10 days notice! Not a problem, don't care who I fight. If Nate Diaz comes in at his best (and he may weigh much more than Conor, is taller and has a longer reach) its a dangerous fight and not even for a championship belt. What are you haters going to say now...hopefully nothing but respect for Conor.

Edit: "Unique mindset" says it all. Great column by Kavanagh.

http://www.the42.ie/john-kavanagh-column-24-february-2016-2621429-Feb2016/

Last edited:
- Ducked Khabib
- Ducked Cerrone
- Short notice Diaz
- Only fighting because the needs the money
- Isn't really a WW fight

Just a few things I've seen this morning.

Love the guy. I'm slightly disappointed that he hasn't sported a weigh in boner for a while, though. Hope for it to materialize this time around.

Lots of fighters talk "any time anyone anywhere" but Conor follows through.

Love the guy. I'm slightly disappointed that he hasn't sported a weigh in boner for a while, though. Hope for it to materialize this time around.

Unfortunately, Diaz is most likely not afraid of him.

If RDA had showed up, McGregor would be fully torqued.

- Ducked Khabib
- Ducked Cerrone
- Short notice Diaz

Yeah these are ridiculous. My only concern with Conor fighting Diaz on short notice is that I'd hate for a short notice fight cause Nate to fail a weed test. Not joking or fighter bashing either, I really hope he can pass the tests and not end up screwed like Nick.

- Ducked Khabib
- Ducked Cerrone
- Short notice Diaz

Needs the money??

Ducked Khabib. Well I reckon Diaz is a better "money" fight and Khabib more dangerous.

So yeah guess they might have leaned towards Diaz over Khabib. But I'm sure Conor would fight Khabib if it was for the belt.

I agree with you that he carries the biggest balls on the current roster, but there were times where MMA was walking into a cage multiple times a night, againsts dude twice your size and loaded up with steroids, and that, my friend, requires courage.

The good thing about this fight is that, even if Connor loses, it doesn´t kill the RDA fight, considering the circumnstances of this bout.

I love how people say he's ducked fighters. If he fought khabib people would say he is ducking cerrone and Diaz. and any other way you want to mix and match. And fighting for money is the only reason anyone needs to fight.

Back