Two Questions when cutting: Carrots and Olive Oil

ChinBo37

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Carrots? Is it ok to eat them when cutting? They are high in GI index? Or is that just stupid?

Olive oil - I love it and use it always when cooking. Should I be actually counting how many tablesppons I use or whatever? I try to use it in moderation but when cooking mushrooms or eggplant it soaks that shit up.

olive oil is decent because it contains high poly&mono fats which are brown fats and will assist in the burning of white fat, however if used for cooking it may lose some of its properties.

Carrots though, i mean, there's not a lot of harm but if youre cutting i wouldnt eat too many.

Calories in < Calories out

There is no reason that you would have to completely avoid carrots or olive oil if you can eat those and satisfy the above.

There's nothing "special" about either of those foods. If the fit into macronutrient and calorie windows you're aiming for, go for it.

olive oil is decent because it contains high poly&mono fats which are brown fats and will assist in the burning of white fat, however if used for cooking it may lose some of its properties.

Carrots though, i mean, there's not a lot of harm but if youre cutting i wouldnt eat too many.

Cool, thanks for the advice guys. I forgot about consuming Olive Oil without cooking, im going to start adding a tablespoon to my shakes.

I don't know what you're talking about...brown fat is a type of adipose tissue, not a type of dietary fat...HUGE difference.

I don't know what you're talking about...brown fat is a type of adipose tissue, not a type of dietary fat...HUGE difference.

Also don't humans lose their brown fat as they mature?

I love carrots. Just make sure they fit into my breakdown.

Back