Two question about Cody Garbrandt coaches?

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I hear that Robert Meese is Cody Garbrandt coach. He is the uncle of Cody Garbrandt. He was a boxer or MMA fighter in the past?

Danny Castillo is his wrestling coach and Chris Holdsworth is his Jiu-Jitsu coach.

TJ said that in Team Alpha Male they dont have head coach, so who create gameplan for the fight? Striking, wrestling or jiu-jitsu coach. TJ said that in 3:42

Cody 's father makes the gameplans
No father yet is a former champ, challenging for another title.

Now look at where you are, you filthy pigeon eating miscreant

Necktats don’t need no gameplan this time.

<codychoke>

I never heard of the Cody car brand.

No father yet is a former champ, challenging for another title.

Now look at where you are, you filthy pigeon eating miscreant
tenor.gif

I'm sure it's gameplan by committee.. but yes, well known they don't have a true HC right now. Whether or not this hurts Cody, we will see... you could easily argue that it did hurt him in the first fight, though he won R1.

That’s been the downfall of Team Alpha Male - aside from a brief rennaisance under Ludwig, they keep coming up short (no pun intended) because instead of individualized gameplans, they train in a wrestle-centric mindframe: drill, drill, grind, grind.

That’s why they all throw the same strikes and go for the same guilottine.

Garbtandt is the exception because his success is a product of his own striking background, not his team’s lack of belief in gameplanning.

The letter "s" indicates plural, or more than one.

cody would be better off training in pitbull brothers

I hear that Robert Meese is Cody Garbrandt coach. He is the uncle of Cody Garbrandt. He was a boxer or MMA fighter in the past?

Danny Castillo is his wrestling coach and Chris Holdsworth is his Jiu-Jitsu coach.

TJ said that in Team Alpha Male they dont have head coach, so who create gameplan for the fight? Striking, wrestling or jiu-jitsu coach. TJ said that in 3:42

That little kid he brings around with him

Back