News Two pit bull dogs attack staff, students at Willard Intermediate South

I’ve been training dogs for about 4 years now. Pits are just very very unpredictable. When my kids get older they certainly won’t be allowed over any homes where a Pit is there.

They just need to make the penalty for your dog attacking someone the same as the penalty for you attacking someone. See how many irresponsible dog owners you get then.

It won't do shit. You assume the people that own these dogs are smart enough to figure out that they might go to jail? You should see some of these geniuses.

Pit bull laws are ineffective because breeders will give you a certificate saying your dog is 'mixed breed'.

It won't do shit. You assume the people that own these dogs are smart enough to figure out that they might go to jail? You should see some of these geniuses.

Pit bull laws are ineffective because breeders will give you a certificate saying your dog is 'mixed breed'.
Once they see other white trash losers going to jail for negligence, they’ll fall in line.

Aggressively going after breeders and actually enforcing breed specific legislation would work. They don’t enforce it though.

Just offer a hit of crystal meth to every pitbull owner to get their dogs fixed. That’ll solve half the problem right there.

I’ve seen headlines where other kinds of dogs hurt or kill people.
I just never make a thread about it cuz these are shitty threads to make.

The facts speak for themselves.

US-Statistics-on-Dog-Bites_2-811x1024.jpg
20180914_Deadly_Dogs_Forbes.jpg

Its ridiculous 2 dogs injured that many people. Its not that hard to control a dog, even an angry pit.

A school is a veritable smorgasbord-orgasbord-orgasbord
After the gates are shut
Each day when the sun goes up
Children can be found on the grounds
All around
That's where a game pit can glut, glut, glut, glut!

happy-pit.jpg

The facts speak for themselves.

US-Statistics-on-Dog-Bites_2-811x1024.jpg
20180914_Deadly_Dogs_Forbes.jpg

The Siberian husky stats seem off on the table. I realize Siberian husky dogs are known to have a very high prey drive but they came in second (26) only to pit bull dogs for deaths recorded.

I was surprised and not expecting that

Last edited:
The Siberian husky stats seem off on the table. I realize Siberian husky dogs are known to have a very high prey drive but they came in second (26) only to pit bull dogs for deaths recorded.

I was surprised and not expecting that

after celebrating christmas with the family, i went for a walk, and came across a home with a husky in the front yard. he/she was totally calm. i also make it a point to not look directly in the eyes of dogs, because that's a huge trigger for them. every pitbull i come across, is immediately on edge and barking at me. if people can't see that difference, then i don't know what to say.

Once they see other white trash losers going to jail for negligence, they’ll fall in line.

Aggressively going after breeders and actually enforcing breed specific legislation would work. They don’t enforce it though.

Just offer a hit of crystal meth to every pitbull owner to get their dogs fixed. That’ll solve half the problem right there.

Black pitbull owners make their dogs viscious and fight them against one another. It's still a big thing in the black community. Those are types of dogs that attack and kill other dogs as well as attack people.

Methheads keep pits around for personal protection since they are dealing with shady individuals regularly. Those dogs aren't mauling random people.

after celebrating christmas with the family, i went for a walk, and came across a home with a husky in the front yard. he/she was totally calm. i also make it a point to not look directly in the eyes of dogs, because that's a huge trigger for them. every pitbull i come across, is immediately on edge and barking at me. if people can't see that difference, then i don't know what to say.

I have never owned a Siberian husky personally, but I have noticed a range in temperament in the breed. The Siberian husky dogs are known for their prey drive. I just did not expect them to be where they ranked on the list for dog deaths and attacks

Black pitbull owners make their dogs viscious and fight them against one another. It's still a big thing in the black community. Those are types of dogs that attack and kill other dogs as well as attack people.

Methheads keep pits around for personal protection since they are dealing with shady individuals regularly. Those dogs aren't mauling random people.

The first paragraph is bold discrimination. You might want to tread carefully on here

I’ve seen headlines where other kinds of dogs hurt or kill people.
I just never make a thread about it cuz these are shitty threads to make.

Those stories are nowhere near pitbull attacks. Stop.

I have never owned a Siberian husky personally, but I have noticed a range in temperament in the breed. The Siberian husky dogs are known for their prey drive. I just did not expect them to be where they ranked on the list for dog deaths and attacks

The first paragraph is bold discrimination. You might want to tread carefully on here

Did you say that to the guy who accused white "methheads: of being irresponsible dog owners? No you didn't.

While it does sound racist to attribute such a trait to the black community what if he's telling the truth? For example in my area Chinese students place an extreme emphasis on academic success even in grade school. The stereotypical "Chinese tiger mum behaviour" is to have their children tutored after school and on the weekends.

As a teacher is it racist for me to even mention it, or do I have to tread around the issue and pretend they don't all do that, as attributing common behaviours to ethnic groups is racist? Or is it only racist if the behaviour is considered a negative (like raising pit bulls to fight and be vicious)?

While it does sound racist to attribute such a trait to the black community what if he's telling the truth? For example in my area Chinese students place an extreme emphasis on academic success even in grade school. The stereotypical "Chinese tiger mum behaviour" is to have their children tutored after school and on the weekends.

As a teacher is it racist for me to even mention it, or do I have to tread around the issue and pretend they don't all do that, as attributing common behaviours to ethnic groups is racist? Or is it only racist if the behaviour is considered a negative (like raising pit bulls to fight and be vicious)?

Go back and reread the post I quoted. It's by definition discrimination (the first paragraph)

Canada says "hold my beer".

Woman takes pit to bar and orders it to attack. 11 are maimed.

https://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/wo...dog-to-attack-11-people-in-hamilton-1.6207528
"Hamilton police arrested an unnamed woman and charged her with six counts of criminal negligence causing bodily harm, four counts of uttering threats to cause death or bodily harm, and assault with a weapon."

Criminal negligence? Wtf, over? She sicced her dog on people. There's nothing negligent (oopsie, did I do that?) about her actions. Six counts of assault with a deadly weapon is more appropriate for all those she injured. Dumb bitch.

Back