Two Killer Whales tag teaming the crap out of Great White Sharks

upload_2022-7-5_14-21-27.jpeg
This was a pretty scary movie with Richard Harris. Came out a few years after Jaws. Worth a watch if you come across it. Rotten Tomatoes doesn't rate it, but 10 year old Cyrano liked it just fine. I probably saw it at the Drive-in...

I heard the one with the missing liver washed up with the husks of fava beans, and an empty bottle of chianti shoved up it's ass.

While they are scary af, if it's reassuring, they haven't attacked anyone outside of captivity (like Seaworld).

Ya, imagine if Orcas actually wanted to attack and kill humans! They are some smart and mean MF'ers. I was watching a show and there are even different types of Orcas as far as personalities.

Near Washington coast there are resident Orcas that only eat fish and leave everything else alone. Then there are asshole transient Orcas that come through and just terrorize the mammals and kill baby whales and stuff!

So, we've been eating the wrong parts of sharks all this time?

The bully has become bullied!

Orcas continue to Mushroom Stamp Great White.

I wonder if they ever Hunt Whale Sharks , who really have no way to defend themselves against a pack of Sea Wolves.

Well they have HUGE size advantage, guess many people don't realize the biggest white shark would be still small next to orcas
Average
Average
Max recorded
Max recorded
main-qimg-fddfd4cf4cdf1b58ae5d9e0a5683da1e-lq

Plus they work in team AND they're smart af, would not surprised if they hate sharks because fuck competition (like lions with hyenas)
I wonder then if a great white could beat one of those false killer whales

False_Killer_Whale.jpg

Back