Two girls Fight In a Trailor Park, One of them gets hit with a Shovel

shows what vile, evil, psychopaths women are.

This is my favorite fight on the internet I fucking love it. Tosh.0 tried to have these girls on his show but one of them was in juvenile already.

Have some of you guys seriously never seen Shovel Girl before?

Last edited:
Dat rump on pink shirt, tho!

My ring tone used to be a byte from that video

"Oh shit!....CLANG!"

I blame rap music

It's been fucking up people and society since the 90s.

Weaponized music

I love the that Reddit linked the newsarticle, particularly these bits:

It's real, said Josh Officer, 14, of Tipp City, who recorded the May 4 incident with his cell phone. "It was real fight. People were thinking it was fake and stuff on the Dr. Drew Show. It was completely real. They have been wanting to fight for about a year now."

Josh Officer, not part of law enforcement at all -- that's just his name -- was the videographer.

Fugate, who is being referred to online as "Shovel Girl," eventually went to a hospital. She said the hit gave her a concussion, caused her to be deaf in one ear and she may need surgery.

"She was mad because she lost, in my opinion, and grabbed the shovel," Fugate said.

She lost, huh? Like, as in lost her hearing?

Shovel Girl? Who's next, Sharkeisha?

Best part is her totally uncoordinated, goofy, slow attempt at running away.

That is why men did all the hunting. Can you imagine that girl trying to run away from an animal attack? Hell a motivated tortoise could probably catch her.

Tortoises are quick like lightning, d00d! Don't talk about the turts -- unless you wanna get the hurts!!

NjuFD3f.gif

Sharkeisha?
nooooooooo

Tortoises are quick like lightning, d00d! Don't talk about the turts -- unless you wanna get the hurts!!

NjuFD3f.gif

nooooooooo

:eek::eek::eek:

I would be scared as shit if that thing was coming at me like that.

NjuFD3f.gif

nooooooooo

I purposely said tortoise not turtle. Turtles can move.

Tortoises on the other hand are faster than one might think but nowhere close to the speed of a turtle.

AdventurousWelldocumentedAttwatersprairiechicken-max-1mb.gif

Still fast enough to catch that bimbo and her goofy run.

Evidently I missed it when it was posted in February, but it looks like it goes back even further. Hm.
It was posted in Tete's girl fights thread too but I didn't see the point of mentioning it after finding the other one.

It's one of the go to videos whenever shovels are mentioned :)

Back