Two fights added to Porto Alegre (FN 61) event

Fights in consecutive months for Reneau. I guess the time is now (no pun intended) for her. She's 37 years old.

Well, Dufresne wasn't that much of a fight for her... it was more like cardio training. I expect Andrade to beat her though.

Good luck to Cody Gibson, he was beating Gamburyan until that Hail Mary Guillotine.

Fights in consecutive months for Reneau. I guess the time is now (no pun intended) for her. She's 37 years old.

Fights in consecutive months?
Reneau just hit a bag at UFC 182.

Andrade/Gibson is an excellent fight.

Andrade came into the UFC 22-0, and had to fight an absolute stud in Tukhugov, and looked surprisingly good.

Gibson looked solid in his debut, and gave Sterling a great fight. Then after quickly KO'ing Bedford, lost in an insane comeback to Gamburyan.

What happened to DDA vs. Davey Grant, at FOX 14? I thought that fight was confirmed?

Jessica Andrade vs. Marion Reneau seems like a fun fight!

What happened to DDA vs. Davey Grant, at FOX 14? I thought that fight was confirmed?

Was in the works for Sweden, but never confirmed by the UFC. Assumption with D'Silva's camp was the fight would be re-booked for this card. I suppose due to some issue for Grant, though I have never seen a source for his removal.

Good luck to Cody Gibson, he was beating Gamburyan until that Hail Mary Guillotine.

I agree. I thought Gibson looked really good until getting caught in the submission.

This card looks mediocre.

Back