Twitter reactions to Yair Rodriguez vs Alex Caceres

sorry, I'm not willing to pause my sports coverage to hear someone talk about tweets :)

thanks for sharing though, I'm sure others will check them out.

ps: I just wanted something to read before the cricket starts haha

Guy above me is a knob.
I was honest, and thanked him for the video :) I did not criticise the thread,

I came in to read the tweets, and this is the first time I've ever seen a video discussing them. I certainly wasn't criticising those who discuss tweets, as they are an important part of events now and easily embeddable on forums.

but anyway, your comment applies to the person above me too :)

I came in to read the tweets, and this is the first time I've ever seen a video discussing them. I certainly wasn't criticising those who discuss tweets, as they are an important part of events now and easily embeddable on forums.

Lmao quality

whirling-dervishes-o.gif

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/08/twitte...ctory-over-alex-caceres-at-ufc-fight-night-92

so here is readable link for you then, if you are interested

I didn't watch the fight, which had Facebook prelim level

I didn't watch the fight, which had Facebook prelim level
it was a weird fight

Yair did a lot of spinning attacks but Caceres kept spinning to avoid attacks, and it worked a lot.

That's how I start my alone time.
it's disturbing seeing the thumbnail version in your quote, as I didn't recognise which gif it was

the scooped melon zooming past at the end is awesome

Back