twister - what do you tap from?

dickcheney

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Twister.gif

War Shayna :wink:

I guess I could just ask someone to put me in it next time im at the gym, but its late and i'll pose the question here....

what is she tapping from it looks at most uncomfortable, to me it seems like it would be tapping to a banana splits...something uncomfortable but not painfull.

is it the neck that tweaks causing you to tap? your back?

I guess I could just ask someone to put me in it next time im at the gym, but its late and i'll pose the question here....

what is she tapping from it looks at most uncomfortable, to me it seems like it would be tapping to a banana splits...something uncomfortable but not painfull.

Their is this one episode of 24 (season 5) where Jack plunges this pair of scissors into a bad guys neck.

Yeah, the twister feels like that. Intense pain, and I think it could even be life threatning.

The only time someone showed me a twister, i felt like my hip was about to separate from my spine or something. The neck felt like crap, but i tapped because of the hip.

Its gonna fuckin break your neck if you dont tap, thats why is banned from most tournamets.

you will feel a lot of pressure on your spin in between your shoulder blade....

depends on how deep the hips are as to where the pain is the worst .. some where along the spine it hurts

Yup. Cervical spine. It puts a ton of pressure on your back too though.

I went to an Eddie Bravo seminar on Saturday, We went over the Twister. I had tried to get it before,with no success, and no one had ever done it to me. It sucked. Pain was in the hips,back and neck. My neck was really stiff from doing some guillotine drill in class a few days before.

it hurts pretty much all over your torso area if you do it right, but most of the time the tap comes from the spine crank.

all though in the video you posted it looked like she tapped out from a neck crank off of a twister attempt.

its a type of neck crank

Back