Twins Special Boxing Glove Vs Title boxing Pro style leather training Glove

ChrisJ

White Belt
Reaction score
Well, i need to buy a boxing glove under 50 bux, my hands aren't the biggest hands out there but most 12 oz gloves fit me good along with handwraps. I want to be able to use these for both sparring and bags. I'm fairly new to the sport but i've had about 3months of training in Muay Thai, which is basically what i train in.

I've narrowed my choices to The twins boxing glove vs the title boxing glove. I'de appreciate if you guys would give your opinions on these two. I've included the links to both gloves.

Title's
TITLE Boxing Pro Style Leather Training Gloves | Aerobic Boxing Gloves and Kickboxing Gloves | Aerobic Boxing & Kickboxing from Title Boxing

Twins
Twins Special Boxing Gloves Velcro Closure Black [BGVL3-BLACK] | Muay Thai Stuff - Thaiboxing Products Shorts Gloves Equipments

=/ Well do you guys have any other suggestions then, i want a good boxing glove 50 or under that i could use during muay thai training.

=/ Well do you guys have any other suggestions then, i want a good boxing glove 50 or under that i could use during muay thai training.

check craigslist in your city most of the twins gear coming from thailand is very expensive shipping

Is there anything thats not above 50...A good boxing glove that would last me like 5-6months.

12s would be really small for sparring...how light are you?

Back