Reports about bad ads should include the following:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence.

Refer to the instructions for your device on how to take screen shots

TV Listings

Discussion in 'Support' started by dahound, Nov 3, 2010.

1. dahound White Belt

Does anyone know of any website that lists upcoming MMA events, what time and channel they will broadcast on television? This is my first post, so I apologize for re-posting if I have done so.

2. BlazeHart** Brown Belt

Rumors for upcoming UFC & MMA events. UFC News, rumors, interviews, videos and tickets | MMAjunkie.com

And this is what I can tell you..

• All UFC events either air on PPV, Spike or Versus, PPV's at 10pm ET, Fight Night's at 8pm ET and Versus shows at 9pm ET. (Check UFC.com for dates)
    • All WEC events (only 2 left) air on Versus, at 9pm ET. (Check WEC.com for dates)
    • All Strikeforce events air on Showtime, at 10pm ET (Check Strikeforce.com or Showtime.com for dates)
    • All Bellator events will be aired on G4, at 8pm ET. (Check Bellator.com for dates)
    • All DreamFC events take place on HDNet, at 2am ET. (Check out DreamOfficial.com)
    • All Sengoku, MFC, King of the Cage, XFC and K-1 events take place on HDNet, at various times. (Check HDNet.com for dates)

I know that isn't exactly what you're looking for, but I tried.

3. dahound White Belt

Thanks for the info