TV Commercials.....

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do any TV Commercials make you crazy? There are three or four I can't take
1- Pets being abused, give us money......This is a very sensitive topic for me, hate anything that involves animal abuse, they play over and over, and they are LONG

2- Starving children....same thing, they are painful to watch, and as long as an infomercial...

3- Cancer treatment, having had personal experience with my sister, these commercials drone on and on about treating cancer...they make me crazy...

These types of commercials must be effective since they are always on, but am I the only one who mutes these, leaves the room, whatever.....what if any commercials bug you and why?

I get what you mean, these subjects are also very important to me, and it's hard to watch starving children/women/animals when it comes on. But hey, if it helps the good cause in any way, who am I to bitch? I still flip the channel when it comes on, I don't have to see the comercials to do the volounteer work or donate.

don't watch tv it rots your brain
surf the web instead

15 seconds can save you up to blah blah blah

I don't think I've even seen a commercial (minus Super Bowl) in over three years. DVR and Netflix is your answer

Whenever I see the starving kids one, I'm like, couldn't the camera guy fix them a sandwich?

Tv commercials? I have a DVR

Why don't they feed the abused pets to the starving kids? To many animals and not enough food.... seems like a simple solutions to me.

877-CASH-NOW
877-cash-now

Whenever I see the starving kids one, I'm like, couldn't the camera guy fix them a sandwich?

Stolen from Sam Kinison.

They should find some skinny person to do those hungry kid commercials. Having a fat guy in them always makes me think he's eating the food instead of giving it to the kids.

Ha just saw trivago commercial. Ill go with the num num mcdonalds comm

Those anti-smoking ads with the deformed freaks that they play during dinner time make me lose my appetite and piss me off

Also those E Harmony commercials with that old lascivious creeper really weird me out

Back