Tutorials: Panic Wrestling

Funny how the UFC titled it "The Takedown". I actually thought Conor was going to admit to being panicked into a desperate takedown.

Wonder why there was no mention of his last fight in this slickly produced video of bragging

"This is Conor Mcgregor and this is how to shoot a takedown. Use your words. Talk trash to stiffen up your opponent. and now scream AAAAARRRGGGHHH and your opponents stiff body will fall down. Rigamortis shit yeh?"

{<Mcgoat}

Mystic Mac talking about the accuracy of his predictions. I bet he never predicted getting slapped around and choked out last time. o_O

Wonder why there was no mention of his last fight in this slickly produced video of bragging

Ehh, he's puttin' butts in seats; dude's like a modern day Jeff Jarrett.

Example: Conor vs Aldo I -

lA2P6X.gif

See Conor vs Nate for a recent, prime example of panic wrestling

"This is Conor Mcgregor and this is how to shoot a takedown. Use your words. Talk trash to stiffen up your opponent. and now scream AAAAARRRGGGHHH and your opponents stiff body will fall down. Rigamortis shit yeh?"

{<Mcgoat}
worst signature ever.....

Funny how the UFC titled it "The Takedown". I actually thought Conor was going to admit to being panicked into a desperate takedown.
Pretty sure he has actually admitted to becoming a panic wrestler against Nate in interviews

Maybe not like that word for word but he said he panicked after eating some shots or something along those lines

Is it me or did Conor just repeat himself through the whole video? I wonder if he had a vision of Nate whoopin that ass!

When in panic mode...Conor could beat Rulon Gardner in a wrestling match

Is this a Conor exclusive or are other panic wrestler examples admissible? Edson vs T Ferg was even more shocking to me because I believed there was a bigger gap in their striking compared to Conor vs Nate.

Back