Turning my life around.

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by TheWisdomCube, Jan 12, 2006.

1. TheWisdomCube

TheWisdomCube White Belt

Im 58 and 270 pounds. Im a good 70 pounds overweight for my bonestructure and size. Im used to goin to the gym to gain muscle and mass so i dont look just like a humpty dump fat kid, but now im interested in just losing the weight once and for all, i dont care about being the "big guy" anymore i justw ant to get slim. Does anyone have a good steady diet they know works or has worked on them to lose weight healthy but not take years and years and years. Im looking ot lose the 70 plus pounds by next year at this time. Any workout tips would be apprciated. I also kickbox regularly and want to start bjj once i reach my goal of 20 pounds.

2. bacon

bacon Silver Belt

3. Flounder

Flounder Purple Belt

there's no magic cure for fat. You just have to eat right and exercise. If you have alot of muscle already, you should do ok. 70lb in 12 months is doable. Only 5-6lb a month. Just avoid the "fad diets" such as Atkins, etc. Also, I recommend keeping a nutrition log, so you can fine tune your diet as you go along.

4. bdweezil6998

bdweezil6998 Blue Belt

good luck, bro.

5. DridenGX

DridenGX Brown Belt

Good luck man and write back with your success :)