turn on msnbc

kahiljabroni

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
If u want to see the most extreme liberal belly aching on tv...reminds me of the pimple faced kids in my poly sci classes

In before Titanic sinks/ any we landed on the moon GIFs...

Used to tune in back in the day before they decided to be the left's mirror image of Fox News.

Turned Melitha Harris Perry on yesterday for first time..was not impressed by her performance.

It used to be tolerable until every talking head got the message: "Be strident and heartfelt!"

Nothing wrong with it, I have msnbc on one monitor and fox on another. I can sit here for hours while my brain melts under the relentless assault.

Nothing wrong with it, I have msnbc on one monitor and fox on another. I can sit here for hours while my brain melts under the relentless assault.

you sound like a barrel of laughs

If I tune into MSNBC, and TS tunes into MSNBC, then that shithole of a propaganda channel will have 2 people watching it.

If I tune into MSNBC, and TS tunes into MSNBC, then that shithole of a propaganda channel will have 2 people watching it.

I know..... people want to complain about Fox news and while I will admit they're biased and obviously lean towards the right..... MSNBC on the other hand is completely on another level when it comes to being bat shit crazy

Ed Schultz will scream aloud about republicans and how they're evil.

Mika Brzezinski will also scream aloud about evil republicans and how she hates them because they're evil and stupid.

and when I say scream, these people actually scream, totally not mature neither act like adults, i mean it's pathetic

fox news is NOTHING compared to how bat shit crazy the people on MSNBC are.

I know..... people want to complain about Fox news and while I will admit they're biased and obviously lean towards the right..... MSNBC on the other hand is completely on another level when it comes to being bat shit crazy

Mika Brzezinski will also scream aloud about evil republicans and how she hates them because they're evil and stupid.

and when I say scream, these people actually scream, totally not mature neither act like adults, i mean it's pathetic

See, this is a problem here, people.

On one hand, I used to watch MSNBC a lot a couple of years back, and now I avoid it like the plague. It has become TERRIBLE.

On the other hand, if Ruthless Robert disagrees with it, there must be something to it that actually makes sense.

Maybe I should watch it again...

Take someone who just watches Fox, and then take someone who just watches msnbc.

Give them a little alcohol, and give them a political topic to talk about.

Then stand back and watch the fireworks. You may need to have an ambulance on standby.

On one hand, I used to watch MSNBC a lot a couple of years back, and now I avoid it like the plague. It has become TERRIBLE.

On the other hand, if Ruthless Robert disagrees with it, there must be something to it that actually makes sense.

I'm not hiding the fact that I lean to the right and agree more with subject matter with Fox than I do with MSNBC

BUT

I do like to hear other sides of an argument, as crazy as it may sound I don't want to be arrogant and tunnel visioned, I like to hear both sides and decide on my own

HOWEVER

while Fox does have people that say little smirks here and there it is NOTHING compared to what reporters have said on MSNBC

it's very distasteful hearing adults scream out loud, show a level of hatred that only a psychopath could have and say "stupid republicans" or "racist republicans" on a regular basis...... I dont want to hear someones side if they can't carry themselves like an adult, that's why MSNBC have had so many reporters kicked off the air for saying things that was way overboard and not professional, only filled with hate.

pretty difficult to hear someones story when all they do is scream hate all the time.

You're really not their target demographic. I think most of us have seen that the median age of a Fox News viewer is 68, but did you know that it's 60 for MSNBC? Basically, it's almost entirely geezers that watch TV news (CNN's median view is 62, and the median age of broadcast news viewers is 64). These days with the Internet and all, high-quality analysis and journalism is available everywhere we go.

You're really not their target demographic. I think most of us have seen that the median age of a Fox News viewer is 68, but did you know that it's 60 for MSNBC? Basically, it's almost entirely geezers that watch TV news (CNN's median view is 62, and the median age of broadcast news viewers is 64). These days with the Internet and all, high-quality analysis and journalism is available everywhere we go.
Seriously.
I don't know anyone that watches MSNBC.
Unfortunately I do know people that watch Fox News.

Seriously.
I don't know anyone that watches MSNBC.
Unfortunately I do know people that watch Fox News.

MSNBC seems to have a terrible model. They're selling liberal commentary to a demographic that leans heavily right.

How dare you make an assumption on my age, JVS!

I only like a few things on Fox. O'Reilly is more fair than most people give him credit for. Red Eye with Gutfield is hilarious.

I love Don Imus though. But he's on Fox Business.

And I watch nothing on MSNBC. Their shows just seem so serious.

Ageism.
Typical liberal, preaches inclusiveness and tolerance but really just a bigot.

Both are fucking stupid and if you take either seriously you need halp. But P4P O'reilly is the king of off the wall crazy ranting.

Back