Turkey conducts artillery strikes against Syrian Kurds fighting Al-Qaeda

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Damning evidence or damning evidence? Why is this scumbag of a country allowed in NATO? They are no different to Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Pakistan when it comes to supporting Islamic jihadism.

The Turkish army shelled Kurdish militia in northern Syria for a second day on Sunday, while Russia made clear it would continue bombing Syrian rebel targets, raising doubts that a planned ceasefire would bring much relief. The Kurdish YPG militia, helped by Russian air raids, seized an ex-military air base at Menagh last week, angering Turkey, which sees the YPG as an extension of the PKK (The Kurdistan Workers' Party), a group that waged a bloody insurgent campaign on Turkish soil over most of the past three decades.

"The target was the Menagh air base in northern Syria and close to the Turkish border. Up until Thursday, it was in the hands of the al Qaeda-linked al-Nusra Front," CBC's Dominic Valitis explained, reporting from London.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/kurds-turkey-syria-russia-1.3447912

so everyone except ISIS is being bombed.
the guys must be going wtf yo

From Anthony Bourdain's special on Turkey, they seemed pretty secular. Women can show some skin. Everyone can drink alcohol.

I surprised ISIS has not attack Turkey yet with a full fledged jihadi blitzkrieg. Turkey seem like everything ISIS is suppose to be fighting.

But if they shelling the kurds in Syria, what will be the reaction from the Kurds on the Turkey side of border. Will this be an all out civil war now?

so everyone except ISIS is being bombed.
the guys must be going wtf yo

That's because ISIS belongs to the likes of John McCain and the Cronies.

Interesting this terror group in the Middle East would chose a name like "ISIS"

Isis-philae.jpg

This is the same country that invaded Cyprus int he 1970s and the world did nothing. Now half of Cyprus has been permanently infected with a pure Turkish population. Do you really think people care that they are bombing some kurds?

That's because ISIS belongs to the likes of John McCain and the Cronies.

Interesting this terror group in the Middle East would chose a name like "ISIS"

Isis-philae.jpg
It's an acronym. ISIS isn't the name.
They also have used the acronym I.S.I.L. which stands for Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.

Fuck it, I could use a laugh. Why is that interesting?

Who is truly funding ISIS and allowing them to march through the Middle East creating Chaos.

I, Isis, am all that hath been that is or shall be,
I, who made light from my feathers, The wind from my wings,
No mortal man ever hath me unveiled! - Until now.

- Invocation Of Isis

It is of no coincidence the true Illuminati along with the Golden Dawn worship Isis.

Invocation of Isis

Conspiracy?

"At the east of the world stands
The Midnight Mountain.
Eternally his light is performing.
The human being's eye can not see him,
And still he is there.

Above the Midnight Mountain shines
The Black Sun.
The human being's eye can not see her,
And still she is there.

In the interior her light lights up.
The brave and the just ones are secluded -
Still the deity is with them.”

- Inscription of Balibu

so.jpg

I wonder how many Warroomers would be pleased if Putin gave the Turks , Qataris and Saudis a good shellacking, especially the Saudis.

Worth noting that the three countries you mentioned as Islamic terrorism supporters of Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan are our closest allies in the region.

Fuck it, I could use a laugh. Why is that interesting?
It's especially interesting because Isis isn't a name they chose. It's an acronym of one of several translations of their name (the other common one is Isil).

My only concern with any of those countries getting what's for is that they would end up like Iraq, Libya, and Syria.

And of course the civilian casualties.

My only concern with any of those countries getting what's for is that they would end up like Iraq, Libya, and Syria.

And of course the civilian casualties.

We dont have to topple a regime or eliminate the livelihoods or the military and police this time. We can just kill the leaders, let the subordinate step right in, kill him if need be, and rinse and repeat. This way, they will still be in charge of themselves.

We dont have to topple a regime or eliminate the livelihoods or the military and police this time. We can just kill the leaders, let the subordinate step right in, kill him if need be, and rinse and repeat. This way, they will still be in charge of themselves.
I doubt there is a difference in the Saudis and Qataris ruling class from top to bottom.

Everyone hates the Saudis/ Al Sauds, including and especially the non Gulf Arabs. Only those brainwashed with Salafism in places like Indonesia and Pakistan/India put the Saudis on a pedestal.

Back