TUF what a pathetic episode

oldschoolmmafan

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Probaby been done to death now but I missed episode 6 and having just watched it, that cant do anything good for mma. Seriously I think its time these shows stopped and the UFC should look at a sub-org to bring in new fighters and fading ones, could also be a good way to attract new fans.

1. How was that the UFC's fault? It's the same Nevada athletic commission who makes the rules and picks the judges on all fights in Nevada.

2. How many of you actually know exactly what it says in the judging criteria, I think most of us are just guessing based on what kinda decisions we've had in the past. I'd probably have given it 2-0 to Stevens too, based on what I think the judging is (not what it should be), But..

3. ..Let's be honest here, Stevens really needs to tighten his BJJ game, you can't have the guy in one of the most dominant positions for 90% of the fight and fail to do anything.

1. How was that the UFC's fault? It's the same Nevada athletic commission who makes the rules and picks the judges on all fights in Nevada.

2. How many of you actually know exactly what it says in the judging criteria, I think most of us are just guessing based on what kinda decisions we've had in the past. I'd probably have given it 2-0 to Stevens too, based on what I think the judging is (not what it should be), But..

3. ..Let's be honest here, Stevens really needs to tighten his BJJ game, you can't have the guy in one of the most dominant positions for 90% of the fight and fail to do anything.

... wow.

Back