TUF what a pathetic episode

Discussion in 'So You Wanna Be A Fighter Discussion' started by oldschoolmmafan, May 23, 2014.

1. oldschoolmmafan

oldschoolmmafan PEOPLE=SHIT

Probaby been done to death now but I missed episode 6 and having just watched it, that cant do anything good for mma. Seriously I think its time these shows stopped and the UFC should look at a sub-org to bring in new fighters and fading ones, could also be a good way to attract new fans.

2. Bubson Bubba

Bubson Bubba Purple Belt

What happened?

3. MarloStanfield

MarloStanfield The Wild Colonial Boy

danas a disgrace to the sport

4. MMADonkey

MMADonkey Orange Belt

1. How was that the UFC's fault? It's the same Nevada athletic commission who makes the rules and picks the judges on all fights in Nevada.

2. How many of you actually know exactly what it says in the judging criteria, I think most of us are just guessing based on what kinda decisions we've had in the past. I'd probably have given it 2-0 to Stevens too, based on what I think the judging is (not what it should be), But..

3. ..Let's be honest here, Stevens really needs to tighten his BJJ game, you can't have the guy in one of the most dominant positions for 90% of the fight and fail to do anything.

5. JosephDredd

JosephDredd Gold Belt

... wow.