TUF Tate VS Rousey EPISODE 6 DISCUSSION

This has to be one of the best "on-location" TUF fights ever.

anyone catch that sweet ass conditesque superman punch to what i think was a switch kick ,duke threw? would have been sweet had the kick landed....i'm damn impressed with both girls. they will for sure both end up in the ufc.

Them Knees

It's been a good defense and counter to keep from her getting pummeled to death but until the end of the round none of them actually landed.

I think duke was close to getting ko'd there but recovered well by throwing the knees as a defense...

Rocky won the first two,but i want to see one more round.
She got a vicious good looking boxing skills.

Id hope both of these women end up in the UFC. well done them

I didn't see much of anything to give Pennington the first round. She was dominated in the clinch for most of the first half, ate a bunch of knees, and Duke was countering excellently to maintain her range advantage.

Methinks it's Rousey-haterthink that would swing that first round to Pennington.

2nd Round was much better and Pennington took it.

After the first few of Ricky's power punches landed, Duke decided she wanted none of them.

Duke should add more low kicks to her arsenal

Jessamyn seems like a better technical striker than the supposed best woman striker Germaine de whatever her last name is

Rocky/Ricky/team-tate could end this if she had some head movement + going forward

Back