TUF Tate VS Rousey EPISODE 5 DISCUSSION

ronda gonna ronda and tate gonna act all nice and sweet.

Tate isn't acting, she delivers her responses to question and interviews the same way before she got to the UFC and women's MMA became a blip in the MMA map. Whereas, Rousey has been Rousey just like you see on TUF now. She's cocky and acts like a spoiled child. No matter how hard anyone pretends to be nice, sooner or later it will catch up with you and your actions will betray you. In Tate's case, she hasn't been betrayed by her words and actions because that's who she is. Whereas Rousey's demeanor is all an act and her words and actions betray her. It's hard to be someone else that you are not.

My money says Grant never makes weight causing the freakout/kickout/RondaCrying etc.

Honda Hossey is sooooo angry. I think she needs some action.

Honda Hossey is sooooo angry. I think she needs some action.

come and get it playboy

tumblr_mjpgoz67481r3noc6o1_500.gif

I hope Grant gets the beating of his life. If you're on Team Ronda you're guilty by association. Also, (North)'Merica!

I had put all my hope in Roxanne.
I feel less motivated to watch now than I did last week.

I just want to know one thing: where the F is Marina? man she is hot.

tumblr_mlkuh74FND1rtoy2yo1_500.jpg

middle

lol, i don't watch that show but saw her on The Heart She Holler. if you have not seen it, it is the weirdest show ever and pretty funny. at first i wondered if it was a fake nose, but it is real. but damn she is hot. i would. for sure.

I think it was the last 2 seasons of 30 Rock, but what a weird character

Back