TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 12 - 10 p.m. ET

Leah Letson and Julija Stoliarenko - Official Weigh-ins - (The Ultimate Fighter: Heavy Hitters)

Knees.

Fucking love knees.

I felt bad for Leah because she got steamrolled. I would have been emotional just like her if I put everything into preparing and got dominated that bad. Hold your head up, keep working hard, and get back in there. Macy just looks like she is on another level. Maybe you never get there. Life isn't fair. Some people just have better tools to succeed. But she should never accept that unless she is ready to retire. Just work your ass off and get back in there.

Tuned out with that JV Basketball game going over the time limit... Bet the DVR will also start with that shit game too. Going to look on FS1 for a replay...

Is it just me or do Pannie and Macy seem to be into more than just fighting each other?

22 replies...

tuf has fallen so far it cant even make it to two pages

I picked Macy as a probable winner ages ago but maybe if I'd paid more attention to this, ktfo. Anyway that Dempster chick needs to get back in the cage, maybe seeing what Chiasson has done will be the spur. 5.20

I picked Macy as a probable winner ages ago but maybe if I'd paid more attention to this, ktfo. Anyway that Dempster chick needs to get back in the cage, maybe seeing what Chiasson has done will be the spur. 5.20

I think the betting odds are pretty even between Pannie and Macy, for good reason. I posted on a diff thread my analysis, but IMO a small bet could be placed on Macy even though it is a toss up. Pannie is a bit small for FW.

Yo who was the phat ass ring girl during the coach's challenge? Never seen her before....

Back