• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP TUF 28 Finale: RDA vs. Usman PBP Discussion - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

When you win a fight via not fighting and gassing yourself out. I bet on him and will take the win but that was a stall fest from start to finish.

Shahbazyan won't do anything in the UFC and Stewart should have taken him out in the 3rd.
After the 'fight back' from the ref all he needed to do was throw a load of punches at him and it would have been stopped.

Aquaman looks impressive... might have to get it at Redbox in a couple of months.

This fight is the definition of UFC. Sadly.

Ref already told him to fight back there, Stewart needed 1 more decent shot and it would be stopped then he manages to get taken down LMAO

What are you supposed to call them? Beginners?

What a stupid thing to complain about.

He’s a prospect. A dozen fights is not a veteran by any stretch of the imagination. Even if your a contender to describe them as a veteran is just incorrect imo. Would you describe Francis ngannou as a veteran of the sport ??

Sucks when only one guy shows up to fight wile the other just wants to cuddle.

29-28 Stewart, lol how?
Right winner, more shit judging.

Pride rules Stewart wins. But I bet he lost a descision.

???

I like Stewart but why did he clinch up with him when he was almost out on his feet
Because his fight IQ is worse then rumbles in the DC rematch.

Stewart didn't know hoe to finish. He deserved to lose.

Back